End of World Symbols?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of World Symbols?

Post by DaughteroftheKingofkings on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:32 pm

When I was a teenager I had a dream that I was standing in a lower level parking lot somewhere in Europe. Directly ahead of me there was a cement wall with towers and guardrails that lined a two way road. On the other side of the wall was an inlet that filtered into a large body of water.

The next thing I knew, there was an extremely tall beast standing in the parking lot. It's head was like an eagle, the torso was like a bear, and the feet were like a lion. It also had a tail. I remember feeling as though I was watching this like I was outside of the realm, yet was still within it. The beast was aware of my presence and even looked at me momentarily. It then turned its head toward the roadway then lifted its left hand and cars began to crash. I could hear people screaming and could feel their panic. Then suddenly an earthquake erupted and the wall started to crumble. The people's fear intensified and so did their screams. I was very troubled by what was going on but felt as though there was nothing I could do about it.

When I woke up, I could not help but feel that this was an end time dream. Can you tell me what you think?

DaughteroftheKingofkings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: End of World Symbols?

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:56 pm

God's cherabim have 4 faces, an eagle, lion, man, bull.

I wonder if the tall beast in your dream is the antichrist?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaughteroftheKingofkings on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Your question sent chills through me. I felt that the beast was evil and destruction is of course his goal. It could very well have been the antichrist.

DaughteroftheKingofkings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:06 pm

If you want to hear something really interesting my son and i were watching a science show a couple days ago and it was talking about dimensions...

We don't just live in a 3-d dimension but more dimensions than is actually known.

What you saw was the spiritual world. We are generally blind to it but they are not blind to us. The antichrist/satan can see anything he wants to in the world but the world cannot. We for the most part can sense evil. Maybe God is going to let you see in one way or another what is truly happening in the spiritual world?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaughteroftheKingofkings on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:42 pm

This I know to be true. About ten years ago I was given a prophetic word that God has given me the ability to see into the spritual realm. So far, it has only been through dreams. Only once have I actually seen a demonic figure but quickly rebuked it.

I do not fear Satan or anything that is from his realm. I know the authority I have over him and I use it. You have confirmed the word that has already been spoken to me. I am looking forward to seeing what else God has in store.

Thank you for your input. I also agree that there are several realms because the bible tells us so. It's exciting to think about.

DaughteroftheKingofkings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:46 pm

WOW Yah is Amazing!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 pm

Sponsored content