Please help, teeth!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help, teeth!!!!

Post by nubava on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:31 pm

I always get nervous when I have any type of teeth dream! Please help me!

I was in an uknown place where I saw my former colleagues. Everyone of them was busy with something. I was touching my lower front teeth when I felt one of them was loose. I was annoyed that the tooth was in that condition. Then the scond tooth became loose and I felt how it cracked with a sound from the part where it joined the gum. I got scared and started holding my tooth with my tounge and putting back.

Last edited by nubava on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help, teeth!!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:10 pm

in my dreams losing teeth means a loss of some sort. sometes it's a rationship and sometimes it's something as small as a missed appointment. hope this helps...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:47 am

ah, that's why I get nervous and worried after teeth dreams. But still can not understand to what it refers

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:17 am

This dream says to me that you will be approaching or are in a situation that is unfamiliar to you and as a result you are out of your comfort zone. The fact that you see your former colleagues there, to me says that since you are in an unfamiliar situation you might be more likely to depend on former habits, which would not be wise. When you begin to see these former colleagues (think about the old way you did things) your lower front teeth begin to get loose. I always pay attention to which tooth/teeth it is… in your situation it is your “incisors” (front lower teeth). The role of those teeth in the natural is for cutting. As you already know scripturally the Word is what does cutting (shaper than a two-edge sword). It appears as though this dream is warning you that when you are in an unfamiliar area don’t lose the Word (loose tooth) and fall to old habits. If you begin looking (dwelling) upon the way you use to do things then you will find things falling apart (cracking) and then you will be in a place where you will have to attempt to fix it (it seems as though you’re trying to hold it up with your tongue could be you trying to pray… life and death is in the power of the tongue).

My word of advice to you is that when you are in an unfamiliar place and out of your comfort zone place a high level of dependency on God and if you start to see your old colleagues (thoughts and habits of the past) immediately take them captive and renew your mind with the things of God before they have a chance to break you down. Submit to God and Resist the devil!

God Bless... you don't have to be fearful, just be prepared!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Thanks a lot, I think I understood what is this dream pointing at. Straight to the point.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:32 pm

GOOD!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down