He sat in my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He sat in my car

Post by rachel07 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:21 pm

So my dream started out in my church parking lot. This guy that i know who is a true man of god got in my car and its like i knew he was going to and i just let him. But it seemed like god gave him permission to go into my car too. So he sat in the passenger seat and seemed like god was like talkin to him and letting him know something that like everything was ok and he was focusing on looking in the pocket of the seat he was sittn in. But there was like trash like papers crumbled up. I was on the outside of the car lookin in and like hoping and praying he didnt find anything slimy like molded food or somthin(embarresing) so he didnt than on his face he looked relieved and understood something.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He sat in my car

Post by Love's child on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Is it possible that this guy is "checking you out" trying to see your maturity level and what type of person you are spiritually? I believe the car represents you and the fact that you said God gave him permission to get in your car says to me it is not an intrusive thing but he is checking things out as a result of what God has spoken to him. To me the trash papers crumbled is stuff from the past in your life, but it is just that trash. Also you being concerned about what he is going to think about the car while examining it (which in reality is you) is being worried that he is going to find something molded, is you worrying about him finding out something old of the past (that's why it was molded food... old fruit not the new). HOWEVER he didn't see the past after examining but he seen the now and was relieved after his inspection and it helped to confirm the word that God spoke to him concerning you (understood).

What exactly he is "checking you out" for is not clear to me in this dream. I don't know if he is trying to see if you are spiritually mature for a ministry role, or if it is suppose to be something romantic... however what is clear is that the Lord spoke to this guy concerning you and as a result he wants to check some things out.

Hope this helps...

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum