Elemtary school made out of glass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elemtary school made out of glass

Post by angelwingz on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm

I was in my old school as a child only the building was made out of clear glass...real nice and kind of tinted anyway...i remember i kept going back and up like 3 steps to get in to grab a sheet of paper and the paper was a quiz....it was very important....i needed it. I did get it..then i am carrying a screaming baby through the school...thats all i can remember. any thoughts or interps? God bless!!

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Elemtary school made out of glass

Post by Love's child on Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:55 pm

This dream is about passing a test. When you pass the test something new will be birthed. What’s the first thing a healthy baby does after it is birthed?... it cries (that’s you’re dream in a nutshell, but below I will explain a little more)

The fact that the building was made out of clear but tinted glass (it kind of makes me think of the scripture that says but now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face) lets you know that the Lord is trying to give you insight about something. You are given some major clues to what the insight is about since your childhood school is being used. It appears that there are some foundational things that you need to pass the test on... and to even get that quiz you had to go up 3 steps (that even makes me think about the trinity). Foundational things are what the Bible also refers to as elementary teachings (which is why your elementary school was used). You are being tested to see if you can now mature from the elementary things (milk) to the more mature matters that build on the foundation (meat). In the dream you past the test, YAY! As a result of you passing the test you were given a baby… this is simply you birthing forth the new.

Check out Hebrews chapter 5 and chapter 6… it talks about leaving behind elementary things and pressing into the more mature

I hope I explained that in a way you can understand…. God Bless!

Last edited by Love's child on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:10 pm

Yes you did!!! thank you so much! and thank you for your time! I have to print this out.....I believe you nailed it. God bless you!!!

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:31 pm

FANTASTIC

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down