looking into rooms of a building

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking into rooms of a building

Post by glry2god77720 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 pm

Help. I have been looking for the interpretation of what a building might be. But here also is my dream.

My husband and I had been given this huge building. It was awesome and everywhere I looked there where rooms for everything. I began to walk up the stairs to find my way around in this building and to see what was there. As I went up the stairs I either fell against the wall and broke open the foundation or I dug at the wall and made an opening either way I could see through the wall into the room. Cannot remember what was in there. I then realized that I needed to find someone who would give me a map to where everything was located. So I went walking and found a lady who had a map of the building and directions as to where everything was located. There were people everywhere in the building. I began to open up the different doors and seen that in some where beds others had beds and cribs, where people could stay. Another room was a big gym people playing basketball. Another was an orchestra practicing. Another had a pool area. Another a bowling alley. Another area had people selling things and some kids were riding there bikes through there I told a lady working there that the kids should not be riding the bikes in that area. She just looked at me as though starring straight through me. I said I am the owner of the building and they cannot be doing that.This man next to me looked at me and said something very rude he said I stepped on something of hes. I apologized and said I am the owner of the building. I could sense in my spirit evil coming from this man.Then it seemed like I walked off to find my husband. He was at home and the woman I got the directions from was there with him. I was so excited about this place and I wanted to make sure it was ours. So I asked my husband and he said it was a free gift some man didn't want it anymore so he gave it to us. It was all paid for and any expenses that would be incurred would be paid by those who come and use the facilities. I remember how excited I was in this dream and I turned to my husband and said wow honey this would be a great place for the church to gather.
That was the end.
Any help would be appreciated.
Blessings,
Ruth

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: looking into rooms of a building

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 pm

that sounds literal. it sounds as though you will be in charge of something really big. the man was upset because you offended him by setting rules out. he was hurt because you "stepped on his toes". that's very exciting!!! I don't know why but this dream reminded me of a gym or a YMCA. lol just some thoughts. blessings to you!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glry2god77720 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Thanks Daphne for your reply and praise God if this is literal how awesome would that be. Do you happen to know what a building represents if the dream is symbolic ?

Ruth

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top