Last nights dream- please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Last nights dream- please help

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:26 am

As some of you know my story with my ex(not saved)..living with me...and the situation I am in. The temptations I am currently being faced with..I have fallen into a couple more traps here and there...I believe God is wanting to deal with this hurt from my past so that I can grow in my relationship with Him..as Father. As I have never et my earthly father..This was last nights dream. And the details of this have been more clear in my memory as I awoke then any of the dreams I have had recently.

Me and my ex were living in a tiny apt.(almost like a room). I had lots of money in my hand from shopping..like lots of bills but they were all small so it looked like I had more money than I did. There were logos on them..like from a clothing store or something. We had this fridge...unpacking all these things to put away in the fridge...I was looking into the freezer and saw some frozen breakfast sausages as well as tonnes of empty grocery bags.
Then we had laundry to do...tonnes and tonnes of laundry. I fell asleep cooking left overs. When I went to eat them the meat was uncooked on the inside and it was very stale and watery...tasteless..didn't like it. My ex went to go do the laundry..and I fell asleep..was suppose to be going to school like I had been the past while but I made myself fall asleep so I had an excuse to stay and wait for my ex to come back.
When he came back he said "you think laundry is fun but it's not" When I open my eyes I see him walk in with this girl from my past (Jen) I knew her just before I got saved...now this to me is very important in the dream because this girl was someone who pretended to be my friend but stole from me from time to time and also had a problem with lying...she was compulsive liar. I could feel it in the dream as well as soon as I saw her..this feeling of distrust and discomfort because of it.
But assoon as she saw me and realized who I was...she got scared because I got up and wasn't angry but very stern as I pointed to the door and said "get out, out, out" and as she went outside the door...I closed it and locked it..then dead bolted it...I didnt have to chase her or threaten her to get her to leave...but when she left I could hear her outside the door creaming and almost schreaching in fear as she went away. And that was it..
Thank you for your help in advnce,

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Last nights dream- please help

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:59 am

I think this just shows what you are willing to put up with (while he's living with you) and what you aren't willing to deal with. ( the lying and stuff) does that make sense?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Makes sense but see I have this sense that God is trying to warn me that if I receive the things he says and does it is going to open up a door for satan to work..it is going to open a door for my past to try and revisit...but that is very interesting because I didnt see it that way. Thank you and God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm

yes but you took care of the problem in your dream, it sounds to me like you won't have a problem putting your foot down when the time comes.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top