6 lions heads release gold coins,egypt draw,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 lions heads release gold coins,egypt draw,,,

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:39 am

i have alot of prosperity dreams i think,this will test you', i am outside a white concrete building,large,it feels like my inheritance,i go in thru a small door ,i am in a big wharehouse that just has a 6 pieced stonestructure,all in a line. with lions heads on them,then i turn around 180 degs,i am facing a egyption symbals wall,i feel around and pull a draw out,i hear a rumble,then all these gold coins come out.i feel another draw,pull,and larger rumble,then gold cylinders come out,2 piles of six on the ground, D

Last edited by dreamster on Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:18 am; edited 3 times in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 6 lions heads release gold coins,egypt draw,,,

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:29 am

God is showing you your inheritance, not sure if this is your Heavenly or earthly inheritance but Lions usually stand for Jesus. Sorry i dont have more. blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:07 am

not an interpretation just a question: you said, Egyptian (which in the bible was a place of bondage for the israelites) and I wonder if the lions could represent "aggressiveness" and "intimidation", "something big that is not good"? That verse, "satan like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour"? 180 degrees, turning around into another person/another direction? makes sense? please pray on what I've said.
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:37 pm

Greetings dear one,

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.

The number six represents man you had two sets of six. You were facing one white wall with Lions heads on it, and then you turn 180 degrees to the Egyptian wall. The wall with the Lions heads on it were made of stone which represents the Lord Himself.( the rock) six coins means inheritance six cylinders are used to help make things work, or to seal up things, I sensed that had to do with oil.six and six make twelve which stands for Government.

I sensed that the Lord is revealing to you about the oil Crises we are facing right now and what he is going to do. He is going to take the riches from evil one and place it into the hands of the righteous. So bottom line I sense that the Lord is revealing to you of things to come. I sense that the government is going to see the Hands of God move on our behalf in this country and our inheritance will no longer be in the hands of Foreign oil and he is going to take the money and turn it around for good.

WOW dear one this is a very good dream. he is King of King and Lord of Lords in our nation! thumbs

Please toss what does not fit.

Happy dreaming
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:04 am

flower waitg impatiantly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down