MANIFESTATION? & response to 'The call to persevere' in your reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION? & response to 'The call to persevere' in your reply

Post by karen on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 am

AWAKE LIFE

Okay, I don't know where to start?

After sharing the first dream with you, I was scared, upset, ashamed, you name it when the interpretation came. I have been trying so hard to follow God. I left what I saw to be an unbelieving church because I am so serious about pursuing God's call, just before Christmas. It was a battle to get away from them and their thinking. Not a decision taken lightly.

On leaving the church I heard more from God, through the word, teaching I was led to, dreams etc, and memories of things God had told me many years ago. I even found your website, without really looking. It was like I was led to it. I do not want to be alone, adrift somewhere in error.

My natural life has been grinding to a halt on all fronts. I left everything to follow, including the mindsets of so called religious 'friends'. Out of family, country, kindred etc.

The dreams I have been having lately, have been repeating, and intensifying and I did not know what they were about. (warfare) I have also had some phenomenal dreams which I have not shared. Just wrote down in my prayer diary. Hab 2:2

I am given songs in the night once more. I sense the heavy Glory of God on me as I awake, during the night when I am awoken to hear, listen and pray or speak out, during my prayer times. I heard about things before they happen. Then the presence will lift and I go back to the drudgery of my existence. (won't go into that)

I have not been able to get a job. The opposition has been supernatural and I know it, but have not been able to do anything about it as prayers seem to be ineffective. Hindered.

After submitting the first dream to yourselves, I did some binding and loosing and read some of the deliverance texts. I went away and prayed. Walked for hours. Vented my anger at God. Scriptures came out of me. Ones that had come to me through the preceding week.
I didn't believe that it should be so complicated to be free and that I should 'know' everything about everything in the spirit world. How could I? What went before in generations, how spirits work etc. Why is everything on me? (on top of my natural disasterous life it was all too much!)

Background info...
I had been invited to dinner that evening with my landlady (who lets just say - hates me) because I can't pay the rent, to a murder mystery evening at the house I am in. (I live with people who don't know God and because of the kindness I have shown them previously they took me in.) I am now just a financial burden to them though. TRUTH.
I felt such pressure at having to attend this, and like a lowly second class citizen, as I would be the only guest at the table who (a) believed in Jesus ...&... (b) had no income/job. What shame!

Then I quieted down, thanked God for an answer and committed it all to Him, to lead me through this minefield of deliverance by the Holy Spirit. I confessed that I would NEVER preach a gospel of no manifestation. I could NEVER invite another to come to a God Who does not do what He says on the packet! My paraphrase. I BELIEVE that You do what You say on the tin God! I cannot in all conscience preach without evidence to back it up. (in MY life - MANIFESTATION)

So I got back from the walk, the tears the whole rollercoaster of emotions and attended the dinner. There were nice people who came. Nice, but no God. They drank, LOTS. I didn't, but was sociable.
Imagine my surprise, when well on into the night at the dinner table, after we worked out who the murderers were. (you had to follow a CD and read out your part and guess from clues - it was funny - lots of laughter, as people were in fancy dress too)
A guy I was talking to has a successful business with his wife, and talked about his business. Then he asked me about what I did, and my employment background. I ended up listening to his work ethics and then asked if I could give him my CV? (resume) Who knows what will come of this? Nothing has come from every other job application, and I have applied to many. Lowering my expectations and still being refused for even basic office admin jobs, because I am 'too qualified'.

The next day, I spent going through all the deliverance texts and contending for the faith. Again, imagine my surprise when I saw the same scriptures that had been brought to my rememberance in the preceding week! It was like God was saying, it is okay, you can trust this Karen. It IS from me.

Do I feel different? No. Do I KNOW different in my KNOWER, Yes! I cannot explain it. I will continue and not give up. I am afraid and ashamed of the financial poverty and ruin I have been brought to. I tithe and have given gifts, and will continue to do so. I will continue to fight.

DREAM LIFE ....this morning
This morning I dreamed of four Policemen in a car next to mine. They drove their car up so close that one of them was trying to demonstrate how he could climb into my car and it is a legitimate Police move. I thought they were fools/clowns and did not let them enter my car.

They tried to follow me in a garden which was high up, again I lost them without even trying. I could not take them seriously. Their so called authority.
Then I was seated in an open place, many people were there, but you couldn't see them. I was given by an Usher tickets. Lots of them. Yellow, pale green, blue. They were like A4 pages of raffle tickets. I thought they were symbolic of lottery tickets and repented of buying them in real life, because I wanted to pay rent and escape my existence.
Everyone got up to leave and we didn't know who the winner was. No matter, I thought it wouldn't be me. A lady annnounced the winning ticket colour and number 950. I knew that wasn't me because I didn't have the colour. Then as I looked at the many pages of tickets I had, on closer investigation. I did have some of the winning colour! They changed colour before my eyes and appeared in the bunch.

Then I thought, oh well I won't have the number. Then I realised I probably did, and perhaps the prize amount would be shared by many winners?

I walked away still thinking about it. I saw flooded roads with muddy water pools. I saw a bike and a couple of white plastic bags and a bicycle. The first bag was small with glassware in it. Beautiful glass tumber with leaf pattern cut into it, and smaller shot glasses which were clear. I kept dropping the bag. I thought those glasses must be broken by now. They weren't.
Then the beautiful tumbler had a perfect circular hole drilled into it, but WAS NOT broken. It was still useable. I looked again and there was no hole, but a piece missing, triangular. I had the missing piece so it was alright.
I packed the bicycle and a basket appeared on the front of it to put things in. They were safe and would not break.
Then I was driving a car through the muddy pools. The 4 Policemen were off to my left but could not keep up or get near me. I wondered how deep the pools were and drove through one whose water was the height of the engine, but it did not overpower it or snuff it out. I went straight through.

I was aware that there were Policemen on foot who should be directing people through this natural disaster or flood scenario, but that they were not doing their job.

At some point I stopped at a cash point to collect money, but don't remember getting any. The dream ended.

What am I manifesting?

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION? & response to 'The call to persevere' in your reply

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:00 am

2Chronicles 20:26

Back to top Go down

Update to the awake life part of this post

Post by karen on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:02 am

Well nothing came of the 'job' from the dinner guest. (I did pray if God didn't want me to have it, then lead me to the door He wants me to go through - I don't care how desperately I need one. Just make it the right one Lord!)

Then on the Monday I got four 'No's' for jobs I had applied for. I held back the tears and continue to submit applications.

I have an interview this Wednesday for a part-time job with a bus company in their Admin section. I have never been so low in my life. (even unsaved) Previously at least I had state benefits, but now am not even entitled to those.
If any money comes in from my 'door knocking' self-employed job, I tithe it and live on what is left, which is not enough.

Oh well, at least my dreams have changed and whilst I am awake I hear clearer and easier from God.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:30 am

Karen,

This dream represents your very low expectations. It seems almost every scenario in this dream represents your perspective which is: the glass is not half empty it's totally empty, but contrary to your low expectations EVERY situation ends up better than what you expect it to be.

You may be driving through a muddy pool right now, so deep and muddy that you would expect it to completely halt your progress but YOU MAKE IT THROUGH.

This is the message to you. YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH EVEN THIS MESS.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Thank U

Post by karen on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 am

Thanks Mia,

I really need to hear that right now...

K

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 am

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top