young woman with ring became shrivelled and old when someone removed it from her.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

young woman with ring became shrivelled and old when someone removed it from her.

Post by unfailing_love on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 am

I was in a youth meeting in new york.( i'm from europe) and i needed to leave to get my bags. I was there with my worship group from church and we each had to get a picture frame. i waited until everyone got the ones they liked and i got the last one left. It had a dolphin and sunset and i liked the theme but i didn't particularly like the way it was painted. There was a huge painting that i really liked but someone else took it first.
Then i went to the front of the room where a few people from that church were sitting. I didn't know them but as we started talking i got really good vibes from them and knew they were Godly people. There was a young pretty woman standing next to me, half naked and suddenly one of the boys i was talking to stood up and removed a ring from her finger( i think the ring was gold with a ruby) and she immediately turned shrivelled and old. I stood there amazed. then as i was walking outside i was talking to my dad and asking him if that was possible and he said yes and i asked why they kept that ring in the church if it had magic and he said it was safer there.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: young woman with ring became shrivelled and old when someone removed it from her.

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm reminded of Proverbs 11:22
"Like a gold ring in a pig's snout is a beautiful woman who shows no discretion."
is there someone you know that is like that?
also Jeremiah 22:24 "As surely as I live," declares the LORD, "even if you, Jehoiachin son of Jehoiakim king of Judah, were a signet ring on my right hand, I would still pull you off.
just thought I'd share that as well... don't know if it fits.
blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: young woman with ring became shrivelled and old when someone removed it from her.

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:03 pm

Sounds like shallow people, there's nothing inside them, it's all outward appearances and inside they are ugly and dead. A lot of people who call themselves christian and go to church are this way.
that's just how I see the dream :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top