Violent dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Violent dream

Post by reepromotions on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 pm

I dreamt that there was a man who was attacking my family. It was like me and my family we were doing something in the river, maybe washing. Some heavily armed people came to attack us. There was this particular man who was like in charge and he wanted all of us dead. We hid under water but still he was shooting us with arrows and bombs. He was shooting us with bows & arrows, using bombs to blow us up and shooting with guns. They shot everybody in the family except for me, and they were after me.
The main man was looking if there was anybody else in the family who was still alive. But there was no one else, he was in the helicopter looking around the village. Then he blew his helicopter with a bomb and he died as well.
I was running and this main man's friend was running after me until he got hold of me. He pointed the gun at my head and then to himself, he pointed the gun to my face and then to himself until he blew out his brains. He didn't shoot me but he shot himself instead.

After the massacre some of the villagers came to help but it was all over anyway. The villagers were dressed in a ZCC uniform (some other African church).

I think this dream is coming back for a second time. Very violent

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Violent dream

Post by Halo on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:00 am

Reepromotions~ In the Word of God we will find the word "Vehemently" which means to "interrogate" (Mark 14:31, Luke 11:53, 23:10) All of these scriptures depict accusation's meaning to speak against or gainsay in one form or another throwing "fiery-darts (arrows/bombs) in an attempt to cause one to give up or give in for whatever the case may be. The only way the enemy can get to us is thorugh our minds (pointing to the head). We as christians don't have to put with attacks of the accuser (enemy). The Lord said in his Word in the book of James 5:16~ The effectual feverent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Thus signifies to be stong in body, to be robust, and in sound mind to have power and to prevail against said spiritual enemies, able, prevail strength, and whole, to be effective and capable of produceing results.....NOW THAT'S THE KIND OF GOD WE SERVE, AMEN. God Bless~

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:37 am

Thanks Sister Halo. God bless you

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:46 pm