A continuation of the first dream? I dreamt it this morning..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A continuation of the first dream? I dreamt it this morning..

Post by karen on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 am

I dreamed of a house and pool terrace. (never saw the house, just walked out of it onto the terrace)

A small pool. A white woman in it. (naked)

I spoke to her, she never moved or answered to my narration throughout the dream. (the pool she sat in was small) so was the second just beyond it.

I walked past the 1st to the 2nd pool, beyond the boundary/covering of the house and verandah. It was murky, outdoors, exposed to the elements. (no protection)

I walked along the right hand side edge of pool 1 to pool 2 and looked in. All the while talking. Everything I said took place.

I expected to see small fish in the outer pool. I did, they appeared. Little grey ones. (Minnows) The water was murky. I looked up through the palm trees at the sky and was saying how great and clever and good is God Who can cause the fish to be lifted up out of the sea. Carried in a cloud of ice and hail and deposited somewhere else, alive. Seemingly to just 'appear' in the second pool. Most people don't appreciate how.

The woman never responded, she could hear me, she was motionless in her pool.

As I looked down into pool 2, I looked closer at the fish. There were different sizes, types etc. All kinda grey looking. One big murky white one.

I thought they were my hands but they couldn't have been, as I was above. But hands displayed and unfolded the white fish to show its true fantail and fins in the water. The fish was big like a Koi Carp, but unravelled into a white large fantail fish. No real life to it, like it was asleep.

Once that display was over, as I stood above, I thought...'they have no food'. I know that fish eat flakes from the top of the water.

Then I could see through the water, upwards towards me. (from where they were below - I saw me) I could see they recognised my outline above. I was wearing a red jumper. They wanted to move towards me for food.

Me above thought that was weird, as in real life wild fish will scatter from the shadow you cast into the water. Only tame fish would come to you for food.

Then I thought, ' I don't have food for you. Nor money to buy it.' I didn't even want to feed them.

So I thought of white mashed potato flakes instead to cover the pool surface. But in reality that would kill the fish. I never fed them.

I did all the talking in the dream and the woman was immobile, unable to speak.

The end.

How is this connected to the first dream? I think it is.
I have been praying about the first dream I had and cutting myself off generationally and also been quite upset, angry and frustrated. In the dream I was so calm throughout.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A continuation of the first dream? I dreamt it this morning..

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Blessed be the name of God.
Now you are already free,Delivered and free.
keep your faith in Jesus and the sacriface on the cross
and the holy spirit always will finish the work.
against this only the power of God was able to overcome.
Glory to God!
Now you will received..
Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints. 4For certain men whose condemnation was written about[b] long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.
5Though you already know all this, I want to remind you that the Lord[c] delivered his people out of Egypt, but later destroyed those who did not believe. 6And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day. 7In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.
8In the very same way, these dreamers pollute their own bodies, reject authority and slander celestial beings. 9But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" 10Yet these men speak abusively against whatever they do not understand; and what things they do understand by instinct, like unreasoning animals—these are the very things that destroy them.
11Woe to them! They have taken the way of Cain; they have rushed for profit into Balaam's error; they have been destroyed in Korah's rebellion.
12These men are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead. 13They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.
14Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men: "See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15to judge everyone, and to convict all the ungodly of all the ungodly acts they have done in the ungodly way, and of all the harsh words ungodly sinners have spoken against him." 16These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.
A call to persevere

17But, dear friends, remember what the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ foretold. 18They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires." 19These are the men who divide you, who follow mere natural instincts and do not have the Spirit.
20But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit. 21Keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.
22Be merciful to those who doubt; 23snatch others from the fire and save them; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

24To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Back to top Go down

MANIFESTATION? & response to 'The call to persevere' in your reply

Post by karen on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 am

Okay, I don't know where to start?

After sharing the first dream with you, I was scared, upset, ashamed, you name it when the interpretation came. I have been trying so hard to follow God. I left what I saw to be an unbelieving church because I am so serious about pursuing God's call, just before Christmas. It was a battle to get away from them and their thinking. Not a decision taken lightly.

On leaving the church I heard more from God, through the word, teaching I was led to, dreams etc, and memories of things God had told me many years ago. I even found your website, without really looking. It was like I was led to it. I do not want to be alone, adrift somewhere in error.

My natural life has been grinding to a halt on all fronts. I left everything to follow, including the mindsets of so called religious 'friends'. Out of family, country, kindred etc.

The dreams I have been having lately, have been repeating, and intensifying and I did not know what they were about. (warfare) I have also had some phenomenal dreams which I have not shared. Just wrote down in my prayer diary. Hab 2:2

I am given songs in the night once more. I sense the heavy Glory of God on me as I awake, during the night when I am awoken to hear, listen and pray or speak out, during my prayer times. I heard about things before they happen. Then the presence will lift and I go back to the drudgery of my existence. (won't go into that)

I have not been able to get a job. The opposition has been supernatural and I know it, but have not been able to do anything about it as prayers seem to be ineffective. Hindered.

After submitting the first dream to yourselves, I did some binding and loosing and read some of the deliverance texts. I went away and prayed. Walked for hours. Vented my anger at God. Scriptures came out of me. Ones that had come to me through the preceding week.
I didn't believe that it should be so complicated to be free and that I should 'know' everything about everything in the spirit world. How could I? What went before in generations, how spirits work etc. Why is everything on me? (on top of my natural disasterous life it was all too much!)

Background info...
I had been invited to dinner that evening with my landlady (who lets just say - hates me) because I can't pay the rent, to a murder mystery evening at the house I am in. (I live with people who don't know God and because of the kindness I have shown them previously they took me in.) I am now just a financial burden to them though. TRUTH.
I felt such pressure at having to attend this, and like a lowly second class citizen, as I would be the only guest at the table who (a) believed in Jesus ...&... (b) had no income/job. What shame!

Then I quieted down, thanked God for an answer and committed it all to Him, to lead me through this minefield of deliverance by the Holy Spirit. I confessed that I would NEVER preach a gospel of no manifestation. I could NEVER invite another to come to a God Who does not do what He says on the packet! My paraphrase. I BELIEVE that You do what You say on the tin God! I cannot in all conscience preach without evidence to back it up. (in MY life - MANIFESTATION)

So I got back from the walk, the tears the whole rollercoaster of emotions and attended the dinner. There were nice people who came. Nice, but no God. They drank, LOTS. I didn't, but was sociable.
Imagine my surprise, when well on into the night at the dinner table, after we worked out who the murderers were. (you had to follow a CD and read out your part and guess from clues - it was funny - lots of laughter, as people were in fancy dress too)
A guy I was talking to has a successful business with his wife, and talked about his business. Then he asked me about what I did, and my employment background. I ended up listening to his work ethics and then asked if I could give him my CV? (resume) Who knows what will come of this? Nothing has come from every other job application, and I have applied to many. Lowering my expectations and still being refused for even basic office admin jobs, because I am 'too qualified'.

The next day, I spent going through all the deliverance texts and contending for the faith. Again, imagine my surprise when I saw the same scriptures that had been brought to my rememberance in the preceding week! It was like God was saying, it is okay, you can trust this Karen. It IS from me.

Do I feel different? No. Do I KNOW different in my KNOWER, Yes! I cannot explain it. I will continue and not give up. I am afraid and ashamed of the financial poverty and ruin I have been brought to. I tithe and have given gifts, and will continue to do so. I will continue to fight.

DREAM LIFE ....this morning
This morning I dreamed of four Policemen in a car next to mine. They drove their car up so close that one of them was trying to demonstrate how he could climb into my car and it is a legitimate Police move. I thought they were fools/clowns and did not let them enter my car.

They tried to follow me in a garden which was high up, again I lost them without even trying. I could not take them seriously. Their so called authority.
Then I was seated in an open place, many people were there, but you couldn't see them. I was given by an Usher tickets. Lots of them. Yellow, pale green, blue. They were like A4 pages of raffle tickets. I thought they were symbolic of lottery tickets and repented of buying them in real life, because I wanted to pay rent and escape my existence.
Everyone got up to leave and we didn't know who the winner was. No matter, I thought it wouldn't be me. A lady annnounced the winning ticket colour and number 950. I knew that wasn't me because I didn't have the colour. Then as I looked at the many pages of tickets I had, on closer investigation. I did have some of the winning colour! They changed colour before my eyes and appeared in the bunch.

Then I thought, oh well I won't have the number. Then I realised I probably did, and perhaps the prize amount would be shared by many winners?

I walked away still thinking about it. I saw flooded roads with muddy water pools. I saw a bike and a couple of white plastic bags and a bicycle. The first bag was small with glassware in it. Beautiful glass tumber with leaf pattern cut into it, and smaller shot glasses which were clear. I kept dropping the bag. I thought those glasses must be broken by now. They weren't.
Then the beautiful tumbler had a perfect circular hole drilled into it, but WAS NOT broken. It was still useable. I looked again and there was no hole, but a piece missing, triangular. I had the missing piece so it was alright.
I packed the bicycle and a basket appeared on the front of it to put things in. They were safe and would not break.
Then I was driving a car through the muddy pools. The 4 Policemen were off to my left but could not keep up or get near me. I wondered how deep the pools were and drove through one whose water was the height of the engine, but it did not overpower it or snuff it out. I went straight through.

I was aware that there were Policemen on foot who should be directing people through this natural disaster or flood scenario, but that they were not doing their job.

At some point I stopped at a cash point to collect money, but don't remember getting any. The dream ended.

What am I manifesting?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A continuation of the first dream? I dreamt it this morning..

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top