the special seed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the special seed

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:37 pm

heres the second half of a dream i had last night..

Then i remembered the tomato plants in the garden. I needed to collect the seeds and plant them with a special seed i had in my hand. There was this special important seed i needed to plant but i had to take some of the tomato seeds from our huge tomato plants to ensure that they would grow... i felt the tomato seeds would back up the other seed and they could grow together.I was going to plant this seed in a special pot or area that was above ground and that it was used mostly for landscaping and beauty. It was for a special purpose. As i was digging to plant the seed, i had to dig through a bunch of pure white sand. I knew the sand was special too and it was there to add to the special treatment of this special seed. I dug all the way to the bottom of the pot where there was fertile soil and dropped the seeds inside. I made sure the seed was in the fertile soil. I knew the white sand was strong and was there to support the special plant as it grew. I remember being happy that at least my husband and i had decided to plant the tomato plants at the last minute. I had wanted other plants as well, such as pumpkins or squash, but we didnt have the money at the time and it was too late in the season to add to our garden. We would just have to wait till next year. I remember having LOTS of tomatoes that werent ripe or big yet, but they just needed time to develope, but i knew we would have a LOT. The tomato plants were kept apart from the "special" area i was in with the special seed/plant. The special pot i had been digging in was in a fenced in area.

thanks for the help guys! flower
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the special seed

Post by unaday* on Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:14 am

hey daphanie
for some reason i can't find the first half...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 pm

LOL yeah thats couse i only posted the second half. I knew what the first half meant and it had nothing to do with the second half. Did you have any insight about this part?
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:11 am

Daph
Is there something that you're taking special care of/paying special attention to so that it will manifest greatly in the future? I know that you said you had a "special needs" child right? For some reason, while reading this I thought about that child. does it make sense? Also, don't farmers grow a lot of tomatoes amongst their stock? Just curious. I wonder if God is trying to do a whole lot of "harvesting" with you and your family? (this is just a thought) pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:25 pm

kinda sounds ministry related to me, a bit clechea, but all the images sugest that to me,is there something special thing you and your husband are working on? flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:05 pm

hmm...i dunno. not yet, but i believe we will be one day. :-) thanks guys!
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:37 am

I thought about planting God's Word in the hearts of others and the ministy also. I guess because of all the seed parables in the bible.

I think the part about tomatoes being ready this year and wanting to plant other plants next year is neat. You said you have things going on in the ministry but you feel it will be a while before they get going, so could God be saying you will yield a harvest this year.. in ways you had not planned or sooner than expected? And maybe you will produce a different kind of "fruit" next year or a fuit you have been wanting to plant will be next year?
Just a thought,
Love,
Jen

I love this dream .. it sounds like a call in your life to do awesome things!
happy dance

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:42 am

Wow Jen thanks! actually now that i think of it, there is a special seed my husband and i have been trying to plant lol it just dawned on me! thank you all so much for your help!
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi Daphanie!
Did God finally give you confirmation on this one? I was wondering what that special seed was.. If it's ok to share.. I'd love to hear about it. However, if it's something you feel should be kept under wraps I totally understand and I promise not to pry.
It was just such an interesting dream! I was curious as to what it meant in your life.
Love,
Jen

flower

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:09 pm

jen i sent you a pm flower when you said " And maybe you will produce a different kind of "fruit" next year or a fuit you have been wanting to plant will be next year?" it hit me! lol

love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top