Knee surgery dream: symbolic or literal?????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knee surgery dream: symbolic or literal?????????

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:35 am

I had the following dream May 09, 09

I dreamed my sister, father and I were carrying furniture "upstairs" because the house was going to flood. My mother lay in an upstairs bedroom and announced she was going to the hospital to have surgery on her knee and that she wanted to stay in the bedroom after her surgery. I sensed that she would be there for four months.

I dreamed a second dream after the first one (on the same night) of a "house" on stilts out in the ocean. It was one story, shaped like a rectangle. I was told in my dream that the rooms on each outer most end of the house had already been washed away.

About the first dream I thought "my mother doesn't have anything wrong with her knee and isn't having surgery. But because there were two consecutive dreams about houses flooding, and I had more later I took these dreams to reflect a time of spiritual growth, maybe being flooded by the Holy Spirit. Someone once commented on the first dream that maybe the person in the room respresented me, not my mother.

But now I have learned that my closest friend is having "knee replacement surgery" on February 25 and I wonder if this dream could have been about her. I wonder if it will take her four months to recover, and she will grow closer to the Lord during that time.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Knee surgery dream: symbolic or literal?????????

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:48 pm

with dreams like this I just wait until it fits somewhere in my life and pray about it until then. that is if the Lord doesn't give you an interpretation first. your dreams sound prophetic with some symbolism. lol I wouldn't call your mom and tell her she is having knee surgery and I wouldn't place a bet on the four months for your friend either. this is something you will have to wait and pray on... unless the Lord leads you otherwise. it could very well be about your friend. the flooding could be symbolic about the "enemy coming like a flood" and you are just prepared. but don't count out the literal alltogether. also, sometimes it takes years for dreams to manifest. Joseph had some of his dreams as a boy and didn't see them manifest until he was a man.

sorry I didn't have an interpretation for you.
love

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Thanks Daphanie. I have a feeling the dream wasn't about my friend either. But boy I sure do have a lot of dreams with water in them.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top