dreams dreams dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreams dreams dreams

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:21 am

I ve been dreaming a lot lately about issues in my life I think. And for some reason I've been dreaming about my supervisor at work. I don't know why I seem to dream about her lately. I haven't liked her per se or trust her but I don't dislike her much. But in the dream I had about her, she had two boys. They were about two years old but, they were not twins. They were running around through the doors and coming around into the room where I was at. One was as different from the other, he was crying and possibly shy because when I looked at him he started to cry. While they were both on their way around the room again, I was sitting on the floor and I asked one of the boys to help me up. I don't know why I did, I think I was trying to test him to see what he would do. But he came over, and extended his hand, as if he could lift me but I said to his mother that he was very compassionate. Mind you, his mother, was my supervisor at work. I have no idea what this dream could mean. It was almost as difficult as the one I dreamed a day before this one that King Kong was in this building and trying to get us. I was with other people, so this monster wasn't just after me but some other people. And his head was as tall as the building we were in, but, it wasn't a building per se but it looked like the part of a parking lot garage where the elevators were. I just saw the head of this huge thing. And as I was mostly trying to hide myself during the entire dream, it seemed that one time, it was laying its full weight on me and I couldn't get up, but I wasn't crushed. And the elevators in this place were not the usual elevators but the ones that had draw strings on them. And I got into the elevator to get away from this thing but, it stopped moving, as if something was stuck, so I had to go back down, I couldn't go up. Then I was just running to get away.
What I wondered is if dreams actually give us answers to things that are hidden from our eyes during the day time?
I ask this because of the dreams of actually running from danger, like in the dream I had the day before where I was waiting at this place, I was driving but I had stopped like in traffic. I saw out of my rear mirror this yellow train that had fallen sideways and it was going to crash into my car. I didn't think I was on the train tracks but this huge yellow train was moving at an incredible speed like it was tipped over and coming towards me. I floored the gas and started driving into this tunnel loop where I came out on the other side. The ramp took my car to the other side. What I am wondering is in this dream, is the fact that this huge train was bearing down on me something that was causing me to move quickly, like maybe in real life I was standing still too long and it took something like a possibly tragedy to get me going? Because I am possibly stagnate where I was too long? I don't know, but it just seems like these dreams are pointing to something in my life?

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams dreams dreams

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:42 am

I wonder if the King Kong is what your boss makes you feel like during the day and the little boys are too. You said you don't like her and you don't dislike her. That means that she isn't totally cold hearted that would cause you to dislike her. The little boy tried to help you up but he was too weak.

Just my impression :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:51 am

My boss is like really young. It isn't that I dislike her, just that I don't trust her too much. She was there when I had my first year at the high school, when I had the other older supervisor who really was mean. But I just don't trust this boss, and I feel she is sneaky. I could be wrong though. But it seems that even in some dreams about her that I have had, in those dreams, my reactions to her have been negative also except this one. I was actually thinking if she represented Jesus or something. Both of those boys were the same age, were brothers, but both totally different in character. Perhaps she is like that, she has two different characters since they were her children. One was cranky and crying and the other one was compassionate. Maybe I saw her in two different ways through the two children.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:09 pm

I was thinking just that but didn't write it, only said that the boys are her too. Do you think that maybe she is the gorilla putting pressure on you and making you feel anxious? I know that when I don't trust someone they make me feel anxious and wary.

Maybe you could ask God to reveal her intentions with you and to make it open out in the open and obvious to everyone if she is truly being sneaky? It would take a lot of worry of not knowing what is going on off your shoulders. That sounds just like the gorilla, worrying because he is somewhere in the building but you don't know where.

When my we were stationed in Germany we were going to buy this used car that seemed nice. But I got some feelings and I asked God "if there is anything wrong with that car that he is intentionally not telling us that You would make it show itself when my husband test drives with the seller, in the name of Jesus Amen". I prayed that just before my husband did the test drive. The man had told us that all the problems had been fixed. My husband came back after the drive and he had this look on his face that I know something happened and it was rather amusing and embarrassing. During the test drive the car just flat broke down and refused to start!! I told him what I had prayed even though he's not a christian. He told me that the guy was SO embarrassed because he said that everything was fixed.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Well when I wrote the dreams actually there were three different dreams and the gorilla wasn't apart of the dream with her and her kids, it was a part of me trying to hide from it getting me. the dream with the kids were separate, I was just relaying some of the dreams I have had, but actually they might be connected.
I guess underneath I feel like one day she is going to come to me with bad news and say, "your job is gone" or something like that. Its not that I am fearful of my job being gone, but the way she tells me serious stuff is always with preceding it with a joke or something funny, which I don't find very funny. I'm just getting used to start thanking God for this job in the first place, after I was complaining to him about it. but now that i have started (just today) thanking him for it, i know my situation might not change but perhaps the way i see things. i guess i dont trust her because she never came to my rescue last year with the other boss. and she was so close to that boss and she took over her job when she left. dreams are so weird.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Ah, interesting, it sounded like the 2 were the same dream.

The only time I have dreams where something is chasing me or going to is when I was afraid of something.

I know how you feel about your boss, I've been there with co-workers that I thought were my friends too but they didn't stick up for me with the boss, even though the boss had done the same thing to them.

Maybe the prayer that I wrote would still apply? She is not forth coming. Maybe you could pray that anything she tries to unjustly do to you would backfire.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:53 pm

at one point i was praying that the lord would not let anything bad prosper that he would protect me and not to let any weapon that is formed against me prosper. as it stands now, i have that job and surely god allowed me to get it. my friend here thinks god gave me that job to train me. i m kind of not real confident and tend to let people run over me. plus i have to speak up alot there because i work around teenagers all day long and they can be a bit much. but mostly its me sticking my neck out there trying to enforce rules that they gave me to enforce. its not my type of a job but that's what it is even though i work in a school library. i might be intimidated by the students, not sure or my boss who seems to like know everything of technology but not anything about teens and relationships.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 pm

I would keep praying that too!

Be glad that they aren't your co-workers! That is worse, fun, but worse! Most of them are so lazy.

Yeah, teens can be intimidating because of how immature they can be.
They do run over people any chance they get.

I used to be just like you very timid. I am not like that anymore and now have to opposite problem which I have been working on for a long time now. I'd ask God to give you more courage and to not fear rather than trying to do it yourself. I could only lead to the opposite problem if you do it yourself.

I have a similar prob. with my husband. He doesn't know anything about children which makes me somewhat glad that I'm the primary care giver. My husband has been gone for weeks months and years throughout our marriage due to being a soldier.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Could this be a representation of a split personality so to speak. On one hand ok but on the other an alternative motive. That is what I am getting. That maybe she is not what you thought she was or is exactly what you thought she was. Fear not, the Lord is watching and he will be your strong defense. Stand up and know that He is God and He will not leave you defenseless. These are my thoughts and not an interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 am

Dove,
were you talking in reference to my boss having the split personality?
hmmm. thats something to think about.

I know I am not long for this job, but as I have been told God is using it in my personal life for a reason. i kind of think its a temporary thing.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top