USA leadership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

USA leadership

Post by RNSuzyQ on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:21 pm

I am in a large rectangular room full of people around the perimeter, there are two levels to the room. At one of the short ends of the rectangular room our countries leaders emerge and step up to the microphones and are about to speak (None are recognizable). I am in the front third of the room looking up at them. There is someone on the lower level perpendicular wall who starts off the meeting. He is sitting at a seat and has a microphone. He starts off the meeting with a prayer, I notice that all of the leadership is not paying any attention to the man praying, they are switching positions, or talking loudly in their normal tone of voice amongst themselves. At first I thought they'll be quiet as soon as they realize that the man has started and is praying, but they did not. They kept talking, I was so disgusted, I couldn't contain myself and shouted out. "Excuse me, we're saying a prayer here and I think it's very important" I think I may have had to repeat it even to get everyone's attention. Then in the room was dead silence. I thought that people in the room would clap in support of me, but noone did, so I said. " OH no one agrees? Well I'm just going to go ahead and pray." I asked the Holy Spirit to help me pray, because I had no Idea what to say. I started out asking the Lord for his will in this country and not ours, and I asked him to help our leadership be humble, and to humble those who needed to be humbled. I was praying boldly and loudly in the middle of this room. And know I prayed more but don't remember what I said. (Totally out of character for me, I stuggle to pray in front of others.) Thank you for your help. Sue

RNSuzyQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: USA leadership

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:48 pm

it makes me think that this nation and it's leaders have forgotten the power of prayer. It's up to us to pray for them and their ignorance. without the Lord and prayer our country is truely lost

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top