I need a clear word

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need a clear word

Post by johari jewel on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:14 pm

:( I just need a clear word... I am not going to give any details... it's too much. All I'll say is I don't want to give up. I've decided that God can see my heart and will guide whoever it is to give a clear and accurate word about whatever is on my heart right now.

johari jewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a clear word

Post by johari jewel on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:41 am

Oh la la.. no one? lol

johari jewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johari jewel on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:30 am

Oh wow lol I feel like the Lord has rejected me. Or maybe there are no more prophets. Sorry to be all on whine-mode but... is it that the Lord doesn't want to speak, or that nobody can "prophesy" without details or me "sowing a seed"? Maybe my Word is in the silence. :)

johari jewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Hmmm...well, this is a dream site. Not a lot of people feel comfortable giving specific words. God is always speaking :)

------------------------------

I see a yellow bird chirping in a birdcage. The door to the cage is closed. I feel like this bird is you. I feel like God wants you to know that He doesn't put us in cages. God doesn't block us into things to control us to keep us pinned down. Your birdcage is always open, you are free. God is not a God of control and manipulation. He is not playing games with you. You are free, you are free to be who you are. God loves who you are, He created you in the first place :) I really feel like it's important for you to know that God is not locking you in somewhere. God has given us the freedom to choose. That's part of the beauty of a loving relationship. You are free. The principles of God's kingdom are there for our security, to keep us safe. Your Creator adores you and He wants you to know His true character. He is not a God of control, control is from the enemy. Religion contols, God loves.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 pm

Amen Sunshine2! Well said.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johari jewel on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:28 pm

LOL. Thank you both. And lol, my last dream wasn't interpreted either but that's really okay, patience is a virtue :). I thought this section was for prophetic words, not necessarily words that have to do with a dream or vision.

I felt so much better when I went through the posts on here and decided to forget my issues and pray for people. I should have deleted this thread or said I was okay. I have seen your posts, sunshine2, and to my knowledge, each time you post, the words you give are accurate and confirmed shortly. However, the cage thing isn't really making sense to me... unless it's something subconscious. I haven't thought of God as a God of manipulation... nor do I feel like I'm in a cage at all... I just really wanted to hear Him on something, not a choice per se, but more like confirmation.

But speaking of manipulation: it was wrong and manipulative of me to try to provoke a response by posting that last one about the seed. I am sorry. I'll keep praying for clarity. Maybe I just need to wait. Thanks sunshine2 and Dove-Solutions for your time.

God bless.

johari jewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Well hey, I gave it a shot :) That's ok if it doesn't make sense. I could have really misinterpreted that picture that I got. Sorry bout that. Oh well, no one bats 1000 :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by johari jewel on Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 am

:) thank you so much

johari jewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content