Repost In the Middle East and watching Goats attack and eat each other a women with deformed kids and greeting cards in a pile of sand.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost In the Middle East and watching Goats attack and eat each other a women with deformed kids and greeting cards in a pile of sand.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:04 pm

Greetings dear ones,

I had this dream and I believe that this dreams symbols represent allot and would like you to please pray into this dream. I know the Lord is speaking and need confirmation.

Dream,

I was with a man and we were working together and we had to go to the Middle East for something. I was taken to this like cement house in the dessert plains. All over this plain there were Goats every where and all around my little house in the middle of no where. I was there doing some kind of work and my guy friend left to go somewhere and I was waiting for him to return. I go out side of my house and I watch the goats grazing then I go back inside to do more work.Then I come out later and I look to one side of the house and I see a crowd of goats attacking another goat to eat the goat. I look all around and I see some dead carcasses every where and I say out loud to the Lord," this country is in a famine and now the goats are turning on each other and eating each other to stay alive."

Then a lady walks by and she is holding the hands of two children that are so deformed that I am in shock as I look at them it was like their bodies were so deformed and crippled that it was amazing they were still around. I said to the Lord out loud," Lord in this country if you are born crazy or disabled they think you are in sin and you are thrown out of the community." Then I look to the side of me and I see greeting cards in a pile in the sand on the top of the pile of cards are greeting cards in Arabic and underneath the pile of greeting cards are American greeting cards.I stood there going Lord what are you trying to reveal to me?

Thanks and Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost In the Middle East and watching Goats attack and eat each other a women with deformed kids and greeting cards in a pile of sand.

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:26 pm

I feel like God was showing you the severity of the famine and opression thats going on in the Middle East. It seems that America and other countries see and know whats going on but they just arent doing enough to help. If i were starving and being persecuted for my disabilities, the last thing i'd want is someone with "big pockets" sending me an empty greeting card. Some food and medicine would be nice, ya know?

please pray on what i've said.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top