I really don't know how to explain this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I really don't know how to explain this...

Post by celesteg on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:41 am

Just to let you know, I had 2 different dreams but same concept.

In my first dream there was a famous basketball player who wore his jersey, which is #1. He really liked me, I kinda liked him too. But my family didn't approve at all. In the dream I think I was 18. (I'm 17) The athlete was in their 20s.

In my second dream there was a famous football player who also wore his jersey, which is #9. But this dream was a little different. He loved me, and I loved him back. And again, my family didn't approve of it. I was 18 and he was in his 20s.

I don't understand, do I add the number 1 and 9 up? Am I going to meet someone in 19 years? Or will I meet someone when I'm 19?

celesteg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I really don't know how to explain this...

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:26 am

The numbers represent how deep is your relationship with this person which is the same in both dreams.
At the very beginning you just like him that's why the number 1.
As the time goes by the feelings are stronger and you love him that's why the number is 9....remember that we have ten digits from 0 to 9 so your going to be at the top of the scale.
This dream tells you that your family is not going to aprove this relationship....why I don't know...maybe they like to control you...you know better than me.
Follow your heart!!!
With love!!! Josue Tortola.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:02 pm

well if you focus on the numbers it will only confuse you. the message is that you will meet someone that your family doesn't approve of. what you need to do is pray about why they don't approve of him . maybe he is a "player" or maybe it's just because he is older than you. what is important is that you are obedient to God and remember that the Bible says to honor your father and mother. however If your parents are telling you to go against Gods will, you should do what the Lord says.

Trust me, you definately want to pay attention to the dreams God gives you about a potential mate. He will warn you if you need to be warned. also the bible says to not be unequally yoked. however, just because someone is a Christian doesn't make them right for you. only God knows that answer because He knows the hearts of men. check out my testimony about my prophetic dreams about my husband. it's under Life in the Spirit by Laura Boaz.
love

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top