Zombies with thier eyes rolled back into thier heads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombies with thier eyes rolled back into thier heads

Post by krista on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:27 am

Okay this is kind of odd I was dreaming that I was dreaming that I was dreaming. In my dream's dream there were a couple of female zombies, I think they were sisters to each other, they were dressed in white had white skin and thier eyes were rolled back into their heads. I went into a stairway and looked over the railing and they saw me, I tried to make it to the door out of the stairway (I knew I would be safe it got through the door) but they caught me. I then woke up in my dream and dreamnt that as lay in the bed the hand of one of the zomies was still in mine and I kept thinking in my dream that it was just a dream I was imagining the hand but decided that the detached hand was possibly really (it was very skeletal). In my dream I jumped out of the bed and went and told an unkown person about the dream- I also made a big deal about how in my dream I was dreaming about the zombies but I awoke to find one of thier hands still in mine.

krista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Zombies with thier eyes rolled back into thier heads

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:07 am

lol you dream like I do!! when I dream about zombies it's usually about the living dead. or people who have not been made alive in Christ. I have zombie dreams alot and I'm usually running from them because I don't know what else to do. is there someone in your life you feel hesitant about sharing Jesus with? my sister is a Wiccan and I have trouble speaking about Jesus to her because she gets mad when I do.

the rest where you were dreaming within a dream refers to you paying attention to your dreams. God was showing you that you would wake up and remember your dream and want an interpretation. lol then you went an told someone (the group) I do that ALL the time. hope this makes sense.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 am

what I do is pray for my sis... it's extremely effective. I was able to witness to her the other day and she didn't get mad. it didn't change her mind but at least she allowed me to plant a seed.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by krista on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:21 pm

Thank you so much your interrpetation was very helpful. Your explanation about the dream within a dreams was me wanting to remember my dreams makes sense. I find pray is always the answer when it comes to reaching the lost. It is so important to deliver a word only with Gods timing and words. I will pray for your sister and my friends as well. Thanks

krista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top