Baby in multiple tubs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby in multiple tubs

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:21 pm

In my dream I was in the kitchen feeding a blond haired baby boy in his high chair. Then I put him in a white plastic baby bathtub and carried the baby in the tub into the bathroom and placed it in the regular tub. I turned the shower head on. The water pressure was extremely fast. As I tried to adjust the water it would only increase or very slightly decrease. I looked down and saw that the regular bathroom tub had two additional tubs at the rear of it. they ran the same length as the main tub, but were narrower in width, each having their own drain. I made a video of this dream to better illustrate the tub itself.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby in multiple tubs

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:24 pm

I also want to add that I heard a still small voice last summer that said I would "have my child in August." I'd been having dreams about a baby, usually a boy. As of yet its February and I'm not pregnant. So I am wondering if the baby represents something else yet to come.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:31 pm

wow how cool! you made a video!!! I wanna do that with all my dreams.

do you have a project or something that you are maintaining? the baby could represent a project of some sort. sometimes babies represent a ministry or even a relationship. the tub could represent something that aids you in maintaining it like maybe a building or something. the extra basins could represent add ons. this is not an interpretation just some ideas.
blessings in Christ

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:33 pm

it very well could be literal then. just hang on to this dream and continue praying into the meaning.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:59 pm

Daph I agree, that is so cool! I wish I knew how to do that with videos! A few years ago I was actually collecting pictures off the internet that resembled "dreamscapes" that I didn't want to forget.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:38 am

Is there the possibility that you will be responsible for some kind of ministry to new believers, or for people who might be needing varying degrees of spiritual cleansing/washing with the word? Like you'll be feeding them and also regulating the flow of "water"...just a few thoughts...

And WOW, cool video!!!!

Last edited by Mariakitty on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Baby in multiple tubs dream

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:58 am

Thank you all for your insight. I will say that in the past year the Lord confirmed to me that I have the gift of prophecy through dreams and visions (I know it probably seems like a no brainer to you all...) and since about April of last year I began studying up on this gift, reading books, going to classes and praying to God for direction. I have also been praying for a heart of worship and a will to pray regularly and study the word more often.

I will add last spring I had a series of dreams all having the theme of water in them.
Three of the dreams were about houses being flooded with water.

And in several other dreams I was in the bathroom and or taking a shower.

Now I understand this dream, if I others are correct in their interpretation and these dream dictionaries are correct... feeding the baby represents nurturing this "spiritual gift." I know the water may represent the Holy Spirit as it has with the flooding house dreams and other cleansing/showering/bathing dreams. But a small bathtub inside of a "triple tub?" Is that some sort of bath tub trinity going on, or a quad tub situation? I don't know. Does the number of wash basins really matter? It seems like it ought to.

I also want to say that as I awoke from this dream (not realizing it might have been prophetic in nature) I was thinking how stupid it would be to bathe a baby after he had just eaten. Because what if he had a bowel movement in the water and it contaminated the water. In my mind I saw that happen. I do not know if I was just thinking it or if it was part of the dream.

Last edited by victoriouspalmbranch on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot word)

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

making video of dream

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:17 am

hind'sfeet wrote:Daph I agree, that is so cool! I wish I knew how to do that with videos! A few years ago I was actually collecting pictures off the internet that resembled "dreamscapes" that I didn't want to forget.

I used Windows Movie Maker which most pc's come with. I search Google for images most closely resembling what I see... sometimes this takes time and a lot of patience. And if I can't find the image I want I try to draw one in Paint. I am no artist.

I import the images into Movie maker and put them on the timeline, setting them to play at 7-10 seconds each, and add text to each frame.
I am a trained professional video editor, but Windows Movie Maker is a basic simple program to use, not complicated at all.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks victorious! I might do it then!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 am

Sponsored content