sitting in the train

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sitting in the train

Post by Grace010 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:14 pm

in this dream i saw myself walking underground and there were two ways. the way has been divided with a lot of sofas in the middle.
first way: there are a lot of people who walk in this way and second way: there are only some of people who can walk in this way.when they are walking, they need to hold on the sofas to be able to walk in this way. this way looks very scary and it is near to the chasm. if they are not carefull, they can fall into chasm.
because it looked very scary, i chose the first way. at the eind of this way, i saw a train and i joined to travel by this train. First i sat together with train staffs. after that i stood up and started to find another sitplace in the train. at that point i was carriying luggage. i was passing smoking room and blue sitplaces. does it mean that i will be on travelling? pls interpret it through the leading of Holy Spirit.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sitting in the train

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:50 pm

This isn't an interpretation just my impressions.

What got my attention was there was 2 ways, a Wide way with lots of people, and a Narrow Way with very few people.
This is just what the dream reminds me of in regards to that part. The other part, doesn't remind me of anything in particular.
Matthew 7:13-14 (The Message)

Being and Doing

13-14"Don't
look for shortcuts to God. The market is flooded with surefire,
easygoing formulas for a successful life that can be practiced in your
spare time. Don't fall for that stuff, even though crowds of people do.
The way to life—to God!—is vigorous and requires total attention.

Matthew 7:13-14 (New Living Translation)

The Narrow Gate

13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell[a] is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Hind

i was thinking the same too. then i chose the wrong way:( but why did this way led to the train station? i believe the meaning of train travelling, move of God. that was my questions.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:18 pm

I don't really know. It could be what you say? I believe someone else would have more insight. God does move in mysterious ways

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spayne on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 am

I think it corresponds to your previous dream abt. the two floors. Are you going the wrong way? Are you involved in something that has caused you to turn aside from God? Although you may physically travel, I think this dream is more spiritual. The train station may represent a final destinaltion. I would encourage you to pray about what God is trying to tell you. Examine your life.

Spayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:30 am

i am not involved with anything that caused me to turn aside from Him. i do my best to please Him every day. only He can judge me according to His word and righteousness. i am just an ordinary Christian woman. when u wrote this, have u prayed or was it just a thought?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spayne on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Grace,
please try not to be offended as it was not my intention to judge you. I know very well that Christ will be our judge. I stand by my impressions and would hope that you consider if there are any little foxes tha are spoiling the vine.

In Chrst,
Sonya

Spayne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:53 pm

hello Grace! what type of work are you in? the symbols In your dream don't have to always have a deep spiritual meaning. it could be that you chose not to do something simply because it was dangerous and not worth the risk.lol good choice! do you plan on traveling on the future?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Hi Sonya,

no i am not offended...thank you for warning me about that.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi Daphanie,

thank you. i am working in catering at this moment. but did this dream has to do with my work? was it interpretation or just an impressions?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Daphanie,

i think i will be travelling near to the future but i stil pray about that. did it have connection with the train? would u like to explain me about that? thanks in advance.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 pm

not a full interpretation from the Lord, just my understanding. sometimes we only see in part. but I don't feel this was about you sinning. I feel that it's about a choice that you will have to make in the future. one way seems easier than the other that may involve traveling andrhe other seems a bit risky to you. o

so you leave that way up to others who know what they are doing( holding on to the couches to get around)

pray to the Lord as to what this is about (job, ministry,)
sometimes I don't get a full interpretation of my dreams until they come to pass.
hope this makes sense. blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:48 pm

I got it. i understood what u said. sometimes i leave it into the hand of the Lord until it come to fullfilment. i will continue pray about this. thanks.Blessings

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top