A short dream I had this morning

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A short dream I had this morning

Post by karen on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:23 pm

I find it amazing how God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. Even though He is outside of time, He gets into ours.

Our past, our present, our future. As we are ready, (and only He knows those seasons) He reveals things.
Me, I am always wanting to rush to the next hill or mountaintop I can see in the distance. (Just the way I am! giggle)
But Father, takes me to places, I wouldn't want to go in the natural. Wanting wholeness, and open-ness.
Who would think that sharing about what went on in our past would be of any value and reach another? Yet in Him it does! Whom the Son sets free is free indeed. Even our broken-ness and being put back together can bless one another. (thank you Hind's feet, all of you sharing)

I am not one to bleat and scrabble around in the looking back and being paralysed in the 'now'. But I guess something had to give. Boy am I glad it did!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Amen Karen!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi all,

I seem to have a post that keeps getting deleted, must be a computer glitch.

If you would like to see it just pm me.

It was originally posted between mia's and Sandra P's post. And then at the end of butterfly's post the second attempt.

God bless. dee Newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by karen on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Well would you look at this...the first dream I ever posted in my life! And Father is STILL revealing more.

For me there has been such growth, in character and understanding since the time of writing. Even being able to start building on a foundation of the Prophetic, Seer, AND begin to interpret my own dreams and those of others, as God leads.

Most everyone who contributed to the thread above were right. It IS possible to be multi-faceted in the dream interps, multi-layered. Turns out the Mermaid itself was not an issue. Yes, it was representative of operating in two realms, and being comfortable.

Yet deliverance came to me too. Seed that I had not planted, but it made me stumble...STUBBLE....

I said
Then I stood before a second king. Greater than the first. Handsome, noble, a warrior, wise and Greek. (he was Eric Bana from the movie Troy)
I told him that the first king did what he did, and I am not a man, I do not have hair on my face. (e.g. stubble) I told him that the first king had "Put his desire on my face".

Look at how subtle this next piece is... when it comes to interpreting. I tend to go over the major bits in dream interp, and think that that is it. Especially if I don't understand it all at present. BUT the elements are all in there for a reason! God seals up instruction within us so that we know what to do. In a dream, in a vision of the night. (Job)

In my Bible studies today, a scripture jumped at me, and 'zoomed me' back to this dream. (I wasn't thinking about the dream at all!)
So I felt led to revisit this post and re-read, with the intention of putting the scripture on the bottom, as it encapsulates...(a) what is going on IN me at present, and (b) interps/encapsulates the dream completely!

Well, before I even get to this site, the Holy Spirit said to me..."DAGON"...just in His soft still voice. So I looked it up, and that part of the dream above 'broke open' for me.

Look at the link... http://www.bible-history.com/past/dagon.html ...look at his beard and body

God has flushed that spirit out of me, and I didn't even have to know what it was. I simply trusted, and prayed, and received. God got rid of the effects of a deity with a beard, fertility crap and all! lol! From my bloodline.

A quick bunny trail on the above fertility nonsense. (They worshipped the creation and not the Creator. FALSE) Fertility seed...see the connection? The semen part too.

Recently I have been believing God for longevity and everything working in tact, well past... what the world believes! All of a sudden I start experiencing tiredness, a slowing down, and the drying up of my fertility. Ageing.
Well, I have stood on, 'God satisfying my mouth with good things so that my youth is renewed like the Eagle's', now, for years. As a result, I look young for my age... supernaturally! ... AND I know that beauty is an Anointing, and not found in botox or a miracle cream!

Well God gives me a scripture. He brings to my attention, where Elisha throws salt into water, and the spring/fountain's waters are healed 'to this day'. (i.e. at the time of writing in the Bible.)
For emphasis, He brings to my rememberance the floating axe head image too. (which I was traditionally taught - was to do with the guy's livelihood)

But the Holy Spirit says,"No Karen, use the axe to strike the root of the tree". Immediately I connect that with the scripture that says, God will uproot in me, every tree that He HAS NOT planted. I also think of Jesus as the axe. In the natural, trees grow from seeds, same with generational ones in this case though, supernaturally. I get it!

These are not really scriptures one would apply in such a situation, but the Holy Spirit was so clear on this. So I spoke it, and believed!

Guess what ladies? My cycle is back to normal. I am full of energy. The Holy Spirit is leading me to highly beneficial foods to eat for my body, and I look younger, and am even losing weight with little effort! SOME bunny trail! lol! The manifold wisdom of God!

Remember Sarai? Abram's wife was soooo beautiful in her old age, that kings desired her beauty! (there's that word again!) So I hope this is a help to someone out there who needs it right now.

BACK TO THE DREAM...

So now like Mia said...the sheer efforts to date I have put in, trying to walk in the Spirit/Love, and into the understanding I desire of the scriptures...the white blotting paper and the blue.

Is your difficulty drawing possibly your attempt at interpreting dreams, which you keep working at and are getting better??? Or is it your attempts at understanding the scriptures?? Greek represents the New Testament which was written (on paper symbolized by the parchment paper) in Greek. Especially paying attention to what would be holy? (Hair represents holiness.) This first paragraph represents you working diligently at something, paying special attention to what is holy in that thing and I feel the paper symbol is important. Possibly seeking understanding in the scriptures.

YES!!!

Also it is important to note that Greek for me the dreamer, is not a bad symbol at all. I study Greek language and love the country and its people, and I have lived there. Greek gods, I pooh pooh. It is all rubbish to me. But not the culture, language and study of history. I leave out the rubbish. Greek is a very precise language that the Bible was written in, just like Hebrew, with tenses we do not have in English. Also I marvel how God brought the 'known world' at that time, together, through Alexander the great, and the Word/Bible got out...then the empire collapsed. I ask, was Alexander raised up, for the plan of God? Oh yeah!

I think that the colours in the Mermaid dream are important too. The blue and white, then the scales of gold, AND orange. (I don't know what gold and orange represent)

As for river and serpentine spirits mentioned above, how gr8 of God to clean that rubbish out of me too!

I rather enjoy dreaming of fishes now. I have not been robbed of that.
Lately I dream of lots of pale pur molten gold, which is alive with God's zoe. I also dream of turquoise light, which is new for me. (the turquoise light - it is a gift my Love gave to me in another dream)

For instance last night I dreamt of lots of small pale molten, golden fishes in a tank, and one flashed the turquoise light back at me. (like a wink!) It made me think of Jesus, immediately!

I used to meet Him in person in dreams, and then He changed into symbols, as I grew. He would appear as lamb, fish, or blood. He would speak to me in symbol/parable form. I understood. Part of maturing I guess?

Now look what Mia wrote all that time ago.
Desire is the key word here: The seed on her face represents "desire". The second King told us what the seed on her face represented. He said: I would put my desire in you.
The King wants to put in her His desires to do His will.

Mia even gave a scripture WITH interpretation, and a dictionary reference of 'will'!

Now at the time, I read it, and I understood it, or so I thought? I agreed with it. BUT.... I did not have a revelation of it. On the INSIDE of me!

I needed RHEMA understanding and the passage of time with persevering and seeking out the matter. Prov 25:2 says it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, it is the glory of a king, to search the matter out.

So what was the scripture that started off me re-visiting this post? The one that has taken root in me. The SEED that is bearing fruit in me. My heart's DESIRE and my Beloved's DESIRE IN me? Exactly what was given by Mia all that time ago. lol!

Amplified Bible (AMP)

View commentary related to this passage
13[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while [a]effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and [b]delight.

Thank you to everyone who contributed! Thank you Lord, You Who fit us together that we may minister. Thank You for RHEMA revelation, upon which You build Your church. Thank You for a wonderful birthday pressie! (Fri 6th) I HAVE Your desire on the inside of me, as my 'present' possession! It's my desire too, and it is not grievious to me.

We are the kings and priests!

If anyone can 'see' anymore into the above dream...plse feel free....this is so cool!

Last edited by karen on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typing errors)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Amen, Karen!

I love this because so often our dreams represent what is coming in our lives and not what is right at the moment.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I love seeing the Lord communicate and work through dreams.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top