An important Dream...wood covering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An important Dream...wood covering

Post by Dawn on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:32 am

I had a dream where eqca opened up a convinent store and the tools like the money casher ect was not set up even when people wanted to come and purchase.Then the owner took me to the side of the building where there was two water heaters but only one was eqca's. The one for the convienent store was put into the side of the building and was surrounded by this beautiful wood covering.I know the director of eqca was there..(Please be open minded and thank you for your time to respond to this post.)Sincerely, Dawn

Dawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re; wood covering

Post by jvguns on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:51 am

Dear Daughter of the King, the thing that keeps popping out to me is the emphasis on the beautiful wood floor, and as I keep spelling these words wrong, I am wondering if we are all going to be wrong about your dream..Do you work for this company? What does this company mean to you, to us? the frustration at not being able to buy or sell..to take the blood of Jesus and erase everything that doesn't belong to the dream, and then the beautiful wood....wood represents man's efforts.no matter how beautiful...we are never going to do it as good as our Wonderful Savior..and the equa part..only the Lord makes us truely equal...it could be a word of knowledge dream about how man tries to make government, commerce and life equal, but it turns extrememly frustrating,doubled-up(water heaters) and to top it off we neither get to buy or sell !!!!! love and prayers..would love to hear what you think yourself..

jvguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your response.

Post by Dawn on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 am

I had a dream walking on water and I posted it on here.It was very insightful.I think that the money changer that wasnt ready and the people wanting to give. So I believe God is going to bless the efforts.The two water heaters...water is usually a symbol for the spirit of God going deeper.My mother and I both have prophetic dreams and visions.We dream of water when something big is going to happen in God's will.The water heater...warming up or its about to happen.The inlaid waterheater with beautiful covering of wood...I believe is the cross and God's covering or protection is going to help the efforts.I believe God is trying to wake up the world to love one another as they are not who people think they should be.I think Jesus was more into radical acceptism than we are.Thank you for reading this.-Dawn

Dawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re'wood floors

Post by jvguns on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 am

Do you see it? You have the best revelation of the dream!! Wonderful. love and prayers

jvguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An important Dream...wood covering

Post by jwhita on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 am

Hey Dawn, is this the same eqca that supports the gay and Lesbian movement in California?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An important Dream...wood covering

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top