Hit over the head with Frying Pan and awoke to physical experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hit over the head with Frying Pan and awoke to physical experience

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 am

I don't remember anything about the dream because of what happened at the end.
I was with people that's all I remember of most of the dream. There was a man that I had just interacted with I think because I was walking away with someone and I turned around and walked back to the man and stood in front of him. As soon as I did he raised a frying pan over his head and he made it come down over the top of my head. As soon as it landed I awoke suddenly (my eyes were still closed) to a bright flash of light. Through my eyelids it was yellow. (in my bedroom there is no way there would be a bright flash of light that bright unless it was lightning.
As soon as there was the pan on my head along with the light I felt a sensation on the top of my head like a thud/jolt and right after that I felt it coninue down my spine into my arms and legs and even feet and it wasn't something I've ever felt with being scared/startled. The feelings stayed for quite a while.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re; frying pay

Post by jvguns on Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:37 am

Dear one, Have you ever had words of knowledge or warning dreams? I would caution you to pray earnestly into this dream and about this man....and I pray all evil effects be washed off of you right now with the blood of Jesus! This isn't a casual dream...if you are a born again beliver, then you have to know that the Lord is always guiding and warning, and wanting to protect his precious children..You are one of His...pay attention...love and prayers

jvguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hit over the head with Frying Pan and awoke to physical experience

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:18 pm

What if it's not evil?

I wasn't afraid, startled a little but when I woke up I wasn't scared, my heart wasn't pounding.

What was the physical part about? I was awake for that not dreaming.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Thanks jvguns :)

Does anyone know what this dream means along with the physical experience?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Hi Hind's Feet. I don't have an interpretation but some observation on commonality in the symbols. The man can be anyone, and the attack can be physical or spiritual. But The frying pan seems to me to point to something domestic. ( the phrase "hit with a frying pan" comes to mind.) But the fact you were'nt afraid or hurt makes me wonder if there isn't an element of God's sense of humor in it too. What's going on in that area of your life?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Well, in regards to a frying pan in real life, I can't keep my house free of being a mess. I feel bound when it comes to doing things around the house and even leaving the house is difficult for me to do. I hate cooking too, would you believe me if I told you that I am not fat?
I have big time guilt over this. I tend to punish myself by not leaving the house. It's not something that I'm fully conscious about but I remember when it first started when I was younger mom in Germany and my husband was a complete slob and I was always cleaning but it was futile. I've given up, almost completely. I just want to throw all my husband things away and get rid of most of our stuff so we don't have to clean up so much stuff. Basically I HATE having stuff except for art and photos, and 1 computer.

I've never heard of that phrase. What does it mean?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi HF. It may not apply, but the image comes from countless old movies and cartoons going back to soundless movies of the large cast iron frying pan that was a venter piece of every American kitchen for generations and was a wife's major weapon. Weather it Lucille Ball or Ton and Jerry, the image of getting wacked with a frying pan and stopped dead in you tracks goes back a long ways. It looks like you came out badly, or will, are being warned you might, in some disagreement with this person.

But the image in our culture has been a comical, humerous one. What did you feel like during this dream? Was it a dark dream or a light dream?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 pm

No, it wasn't dark at all. I don't remember the details of the dream because when I got whacked I forgot everything about the dream which I know I had remember prior. I know that I had walked away with someone who i think was a female and then turned around and walked back. I believe I was more happy than anything else.

What about the physical experience I had when it woke me up? What was that about? It was in direct connection to getting whacked with the frying pan.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm

In this case that is part of the image, being knocked silly. It could be a warning like JVgun said, and we should lift it up and prayer, and in the near future, you might want to be extra careful about pushing anyone too hard. But it's very cool, God really does have a sense of humor! Look up Tom & Jerry.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Also it didn't hurt and I didn't fall down. As soon as it came down is when the physical experience started.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 pm

What do you mean about pushing people too hard? I will def. be wary of pushing people too hard!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:11 pm

if some disagreement should arise, give it to the Lord and wait. I'm hard headed and very sensitive, so I tend to keep pushing when there is a disagreement. Sometimes it may be neccessary. But ususally praying over things is better. In ths dream, something wasn't settled between you and this man, and when you went back he ran out of patience and "wam". Just like in a cartoon you were seeing lights. Didn't someone else post recently seeing little cartoon tweety birds? The more I think about it, the more it seems like a good hearted warning from Jesus to tread lightly in any disagreement.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 pm

oops , read "NOT very sensitive"...

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:25 pm

I will Totally try not to get into arguments with no man or WOman! I don't want to be like WO man is me LoL!

I actually saw the light when I was awake, it was like bam, irl woke up saw the light and weird feeling down and throughout my spine and limbs.

I can be harsh with my words when it comes to arguments though. I try to be sensitive with my words but it doesn't come naturally. I do try very hard though. I have made a lot of progressive.
there have been times that I hold back my words so hard that I physically shake.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:28 pm

I don't want to call something that is from the Holy Spirit the devils work but God tells us to test the spirits. I need some confirmation. I plead the blood of Jesus after.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:45 pm

I finally got a word from God!! He finally answered and this is the first thing I read:

Job 5:17 But consider the joy of those corrected by God!
Do not despise the chastening of the Almighty when you sin.
18 for though he wounds, he also bandages. He Strikes, but his hands also heal. 19 He will rescue you again and again so that no evil can touch you,. 20 He will save you from death in time of famine, from the power of the sword in time of war. 21 You will be safe from slander and will have no fear of destruction when it comes. 22 You will laugh at destruction and famine; wild animals will not terrify you. 23 You will be at peace with the stones of the field, and its wild animals will be at peace with you. 24 You will know that your home is kept safe. When you visit your pastures, nothing will be missing. 25 Your children will be many; your descendants will be as plentiful as grass! 26 You will live to a good old age. You will not be harvested until the proper time! 27 "we have found from experience that all this is true. Listen to my counsel and apply it to yourself."

My other dream "guilty for wanting to eat swan" I posted in symbols about the packs of dogs and the vicious fighting cows reminds me of "You will laugh at destruction and famine; wild animals will not terrify you."

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:46 pm

I was going to say before but wasn't sure if I should, but I was praying that God would take anger away from me and I was remembering angry episodes from my past and asking Him to take it from me and heal me in those parts.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:47 pm

I was praying that during the day before I had the dream/experience

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 pm

I was holding back something because the other interpretations didn't match what I was thinking and I'm kinda new at all this, so I can easily be discouraged to write my thoughts....I wanted to say that it was symbollic of some kind of "enlightenment" for you, but the revelation of it would "hit you hard", as in not being easy for you to think about! Because you didn't have a negative feeling after....I think we feel fear in evil dreams because we are actually feeling Satan's spirit of fear when he's hanging around us. Kind of similar to how we can cry when we feel the Holy Spirit....we feel His love and we can't contain it. That's how I try to discern thoughts and dreams....
Hope that made sense?
Bless you !

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:32 pm

That actually makes sense with what happened as soon as I was hit. God does a lot of multi layering dreams I've noticed. Everyone that has replied I suspect is right on. The Bible is multi layered too!

I ask God for revelation a lot. He's given me some too. I see it completely possible that He would give me a revelation that is hard to think about. I had a memory surface several years ago that shocked me and it was hard for me to think about. I hope its not along the same lines...

I had a dream a couple nights ago, actually the night after I had this dream. I had a dream like many I've had about hauntings and darkness.

The setting was the house we left in VA this summer. The movers were there to get our stuff but they were actually there to Take our stuff (not give it back to us). The house looked nothing like our house irl. When I was in the house i looked up at where the 2nd floor was and it was open like in a barn and I could see 3 floors up. The higher it got the darker it got and I could see these old couches and furniture on the edge of the floor. It had the same feeling that many of my dreams have had in the past and I haven't had a dream with those feelings in a long time. It was haunted. You know when you go someplace and it just has a certain feeling? Even when you go from one state to another and they have their own unique feelings? Like Newport News has a feeling I despise and that's one reason VA is not my friend. Anyway I've had several dreams of old empty theaters and I'd be in the balcony and the seats were all plush red velvet and it was scary haunted. I had 2 dreams about being in a basket ball gym and I would go out of the gym into a private door. There would be a spiral stairs in front of me and natural light coming in through windows at ground level and shine throughout the stairwell. I'd start climbing the stairs and though there was plenty of light it felt scary and evil. The stairwell was white marble. I would pass a few floors that opened to the stairs and I would keep going up to the top floor. I'd get to the top floor and there was this hallway all in plush white carpet and I got to this office that had brilliant light coming out and there was a white leather desk chair with it's back turned to me and all the walls were bright white and the carpet plush and white but it felt SO evil!! I never ever saw any thing, no one was ever around in these dreams. One time I was in that secret offices and I was looking for something, a room or bathroom, and a lot of the halls didn't have a whole lot of light but not very dark either.
But in this last dream I don't remember being fearful but I do remember feeling the fear that exuded from the rooms. I remember someone saying that they saw her, they saw the ghost. I said I did too! When they said that I pictured it an old woman in a gray/white ghostly state sitting on one of the old arm chairs. That was a first for me to dream of seeing the thing that haunted these places in my dreams. It makes me wonder if the person I saw is the reason I have these dreams of evil presences. She looked like she came straight from a wealthy family during "little house on the prairie" times, with one of those high necked tight dresses except it had buttons going up the front.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:43 am

That's an excellent point that I will take to heart....that everyone picks up on a different message in dreams! Now I can picture Him giving each person just a piece in order to give us fellowship. God most definitely is multi-layered! Sometimes when I see a prayer get answered it is in a wonderfully complicated way that I would have never dreamed up in a million years. I love that about Him.

That is really interesting about the ghost dream, that makes sense. A couple nights ago, I just saw black letters on parchment paper that said "You will see a ghost" and immediately woke up feeling kind of anxious. Maybe there's some relevation I need as well? But I wondered if God would use the word "ghost"....
I'm sure He will give us both answers though!

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:32 am

Hi again HF. There is no need for worry 'cause He is going to take care of you. It could be a revelation. ( good point Awsome )But since you've been praying about anger, maybe it's a warning about letting your anger get away at an inopportune moment. Anger releases anger and there are consequences. But I don't see anything to make me think it's an evil dream. I've woken from dreams suddenly many times, and sometimes can't remember why.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:27 am

AwesomeGod, how about a "ghost of the past" is haunting me that I need to deal with?
Maybe for you it's a forgotten ghost?
I love how you wrote about our multi-layerd Father LOL!

Hay J :) I can totally see my anger getting away at inopportune times! You are totally right about it all. The only other times I've ever woken up from dreams suddenly is if they scare me awake! I haven't had one of those since we left VA though!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top