dirty bathroom and missing conference/class

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dirty bathroom and missing conference/class

Post by usemeLord on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:29 am

I was in this large area like I was at a conference of something with lots of people and I had to go to the bathroom. It was really dirty on the floor and i had no shoes on (?). I really needed to go so I went anyway knowing I could wash my feet off and I would be clean. I went back to the conference place and saw lots of clothes, I picked up this white shirt and went back to the bathroom to try it on. I took off my other shirt and went to put it on but the shirt seemed to have shrunk to a big doll size. Then a mother and two kids came in, one was a boy about 10 yrs old( he had a look about him that said "I'm in the girls bathroom" he was just slightly embarressed). I was embarresed that I didn't have a shirt on only bra so I went into the stall and saw the two commodes one like a little potty trainer and then a big one behind it. I needed to go potty again so I used the big one. I got back to the conference place again and they had divided the people into two groups, and was mad at myself for not getting back to it earlier and wondering where they were going to put me.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dirty bathroom and missing conference/class

Post by dreamer777 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:41 am

I wonder if there is something that you recognize in others that needs to be cleansed yourself. That perhaps through innocence, something that should be very obvious can be pointed out but you are trying to figure out what is preventing you from finding a place you *fit*. I believe that this dream suggests that once you identify this and take action, you will be able to be put to work. I sense that the undergarments or "foundation" is something you already have, but it is time to move forward. Once you identify this, you will be able to "wipe the dirt" off your feet, but it strikes me that this is not hidden, i.e., you see the dirt, and you are ridding your body of that which is "unclean" or preventing you from fully participating in the "work" that is being laid out for you.

Pray about this for confirmation and be blessed!

dreamer777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:35 pm

I have been wondering where I fit for a long time. I have 5 kids and often wonder if that is all God has for me. I have been in repentance for some things like not keeping the sabbath day holy. I have been asking God what is standing in the way, I know it's got to be something cause I haven't been hearing him lately and his voice is all I care about. I need it, I need him, his direction I know I am nothing without him. The only thing I thnk of when I see sin in others is "they know not what they do" so Lord please show me.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top