3 Scenes, but the 2nd Scene seems to be completely irrelevant?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Scenes, but the 2nd Scene seems to be completely irrelevant?

Post by Dream223 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 am

This dream took place at a close friend of mine (Tammie) whom have not spent time with lately. I go over to her house to visit. She is occupied in the living room doing something. I go into a room with her parents. The father is a pastor and his wife. I tell her parents that they have a really beautiful daughter. The father (pastor) starts acting strangly. There appear angry men outside wanting to provoke the father (pastor) to a brawl). Myself and a minister from another friends church assist me and we take the pastor off to a safe room (bathroom) the minister just watches. The pastor then grabs me inappropriately and I remove his hands as begin to pray for him. I lay my hands on his chest and begin to pray.

The next scene I am at a fitness gym working out on a treadmill when a part from the machine breaks off and lands near the lady working out next to me. She is angry and confronts me when another woman comes and assures the angry lady that I did not throw a part from the machine at her. The woman who comes to my defense goes to where we were working out and investigates the situation and confirms that I could not have done this and that the part broke off while I was working out. The woman investigating the situation checked her watch and concluded that I did not try to harm the other lady.

Next, the pastor gives me $20 and thanks me. Next, the minister who watched me pray for the pastor in the bathroom leaves with another woman and tells me that she wants to be a blessing to me as well and is headed to the bank to get some money ($20) to give me.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Scenes, but the 2nd Scene seems to be completely irrelevant?

Post by Dream223 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:49 am

I find it odd that I had a dream months ago that I was robbed 3 times of $20.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 am

The hebrew meaning of Tammie is "perfect one". There is only one perfect one which is Jesus and you in the dream were with Jesus. I'm not sure the meaning of your dream, at first I thought it was about your paster has something God wants to deal with him about then the working out part I thought about walking out your salvation and the last part sounds like you've been robbed and God wants to bless you 20 fold.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top