2 money dreams in the same night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 money dreams in the same night

Post by Allsmiles on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:12 am

I had a dream where I was being kept on a boat. It wasn't scary and I wasn't angry with the family that was keeping me on the boat. I just kept thinking of different ways to get off the boat. The man threw a ton of small bills on my lap in effort to appease me. I remember thinking, that's alot of money.

In the second dream, I was living in my neighbors apt (they had moved out) and I had a tons of guests over... the night was dwendling and they were still eating so I said maybe if I clean up they will leave. I noticed that I had a new delux vaccume cleaner (been praying for a new one) I started vaccuming this shag carpet. At one spot in the carpet there was a ton of small things.. purses with money falling all out.. I began to dig and found a ton of change and small bills in the carpet. I called my neighbor (assumed it was hers) and gave it back.

I am praying for a relevation of what this means. Thanks!

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 money dreams in the same night

Post by jwhita on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:35 am

Sounds like a relationship that should end, but is kept together by money or gain. In the first dream there was no animosity, but you wanted to leave. In the second as well they were friends, but they wouldn't leave. And money was involved both times. Is there any similar situation in your life?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top