Goodmorning...you ready for this one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodmorning...you ready for this one?

Post by daughteroftheking on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:24 am

I was looking after these 2 fish(with personalities..like cartoon characters) A boy and a girl, almost like I was a trial parent, adoptive. They were happy, then got into a disagreement and the girl found a frog baby to take care of so I had to put them in seperate tanks..
I invited them to stay the night and the girl kept making excuses about the baby frog needing to be out of the water. Not wanting to stay.
I said I would take are of that. It took me awhile to get the tanks ready and it was almost like as I was building this fish tank for her..the channel kept changing like a tv...and I couldn't see inside the tank to make sure I wasn't squishing them. Because all of a sudden there were a bunch of fish like her...and I tried to sneak the boy fish into the same tank hoping they wouldn't fight again..then there were lots of fish like him. I was trying to make them feel at home. Then I had them watching to siblings play together to try and get them to get along again..

Yes I know...weeeird...but I asked God to speak to me and I had sometime in prayer last night before bed...THIS was my dream..

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodmorning...you ready for this one?

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 am

Now you had interceded and God has projected your life in the characters you saw.

The girl is the one finding meaning the lying spirit ( Frogs are Spirits that like to gather people around them and search always for power. (Remember water Spirits) the indication of their presence are these pride and strife.

What is going to happen ?, a separation

Night means a trial period, with distractions because of the channel changing, but also in stages the revelation of God will be given to you.

Inside the tank is the process hiding for every Christian path. The marvelous hand of God at work!

You are going to defeat this spirit where he is stronger! Glory to God!

When Moses went in front of the Pharaoh ;it was God himself given warning and judging Egypt. First the judgment happens to the spirits ruling Egypt and after that was the manifestation in the land of Egypt seen.

This encounter was first when the Pharaoh was in the ceremonial ritual of blessing the waters a god that resembles a frog.. Search it.
Heqet
A frog-goddess of Antinoopolis. She was a helper of women during childbirth. At Antinoopolis she was associated with Khnum.
Kebechet
Goddess who personified the purification through water. Daughter of Anubis, Kebechet plays an important role in the funeral cult. Her appearance is that of a snake.

As a water god, Hapi was a deity of fertility - he provided water, food and the yearly inundation of the Nile. He was also known as 'Lord of the Fishes and Birds of the Marshes,' indicating that he provided these creatures to the Egyptians along with the Nile itself. Without Hapi, Egypt would have died, and so he was sometimes revered even above Ra, the sun god. The depiction of Hapi himself, though, was that of a rather well-fed, blue or green man with the false beard of the pharaoh on his chin. Other than showing his status as a god of fertility by his color, the Egyptians showed Hapi as having rather large breasts, like those of a mother with a baby.

Each thing reproduces after their class, meaning each thing under the earth reproduces after its kind.

Each of you after this trial will see the fruits.

You with your own kind and him after his. The Outcome will depend on the fruits develop.

Keep praying because So far is what God has given you.

. I know He will provide more information after spending certain time with him.

May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Jesus is on your side!

Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Last edited by mbstudent on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:50 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:05 am

Wow....knew somethin was in that but wow. Thank you! :)
Praise God!

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:13 am

And there was a second part of the dream...well another snipet when I went back to sleep of me trying to pick something of best offer..value...I cant remember of what like I was tryin to get a good deal on something and I remember babies being involved...and me trying to put this baby to sleep.

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:02 am

Hi sister. It sounds like to me that some friends are having a disagreement, and you are trying to moderate it. Is there anything in your life right now like that?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:45 am

Me and my ex...he's not saved. But Im just trying to do what God wants me to do.

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:04 am

Thanks sis, that makes a huge difference. I don't have a real interpretation yet but I will pray over it. I think this dream concerns your situation. You're going to have to be careful here, only you know the intricasies of your relationship, and there is obviously a lot at stake.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top