Hair...and Lots of it!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hair...and Lots of it!!!

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 am

I was going back over my dream journals and there was a season where I dreamed a lot about hair. There was one in particular where there is this guy that I know that doesn't have facial hair in real life, but in the dream, he had major facial hair. I was talking to him in the dream and I had a lot of hair too. What does hair mean...especially when neither person has a lot of it in real life. :scratch:

Thanks!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hair...and Lots of it!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:12 am

I always look at hair as "a covering", "one's glory", "strength" (just like Samson in the bible, strength was in his hair and when it was cut off, he could no longer do what he was able to do before). When Samson shook himself, the Lord was no longer there. This is also representative of 'holiness'. A lot of hair could equal lots of holiness (not compromising or being hyprocritical, but really living a holy life sold-out to God). God could be showing both you and him, that you need to set the standard of holiness. What do you think? pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Hmmmm....why didn't I think of that? LOL!!!! I love the story of Samson and know all about the hair thing...OH LORD!!

It sounds good to me Desiree...I just need to pray and ask the Lord what is it that he is showing me about my friend and I. The "glory" and the "strength" definitions took my breath away so we will see where that goes.

Cholette thumbs

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:07 pm

well, Mia gave the suggestion of that story Samson and when I went back to read it, the revelation came so easily!!lol...Thanks for the compliment!
Please tell us how things go!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top