Have I found my ENTIRE dream in One String of Verses??!! Confirmations anyone?! 2nd dream after my Troubling dream: Mom stabs me in the back with elbows and riding a raft on a blue ocean and without fear or sinking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have I found my ENTIRE dream in One String of Verses??!! Confirmations anyone?! 2nd dream after my Troubling dream: Mom stabs me in the back with elbows and riding a raft on a blue ocean and without fear or sinking

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:38 pm

I seem to remember really long dreams so if anything sticks out then, Yah willing, comment on that I also have found that I like looking up stuff to post with it after I've already posted.

Lots of people doing group things. I ask my bro for a sweater and jacket and he opens his storage trunk and pulls out a sleeveless jacket (I'm thinking it's too cold for that) and then he pulls out the sleeves. He had tossed the jacket and it landed on the ground (just doing the rummaging thing though the jacket was on top).
I am to go on a trip to someones house and I was invited (in my mind I was picturing the road I would be traveling on). It seemed to be an important trip. I had to leave early a.m. I was at my mom's house (a little back ground on my mom is needed for this: my mom is unpredictable. she's done some real torture on me when I was growing up because she is selfish and self righteous, never wrong. my husband went to korea and her and my sisters came to see me in the state we were stationed. I hadn't lived with them or in their state for 13 yrs at the time. I had a foreboding feeling and for some reason I felt fearful and wished my husband was there to protect me and I didn't understand why I was feeling this way. I had thought she had changed... She hasn't laid a hand on me in Many years that I didn't even remember the last time she had slapped me. I'd never had my mom to my house before the entire time I've been married. She kept doing things, disrespecting me and my house by doing what she wanted with my things ie. almost using Dish soap on my nice car... without my permission, ETC. On top of all that her and my sisters were Constantly Startling and scaring the crap out of me and when I would scream they would tell me to stop and not to do that and I would tell them to quit scaring me... talk about their backwards misinformation. Something happened and my mom slapped me full across the face. She has the muscles from years of janitorial work and is really strong in the arms. I am furious, it ends that she attacks me while my back is turned and she starts beating me up and she slugged me so hard at the side of my head against my ear that she gave me a concussion the kind you see in cartoons with the little stars flying around... yeah, you can't respond for nothing when in that state and can only watch. I fought back and my sisters were useless. Come to find out later behind my ear was Black and I couldn't sleep on that side of my head for a week. My youngest acted like it's my fault. she doesn't understand what I grew up with and always tells me to "get over it" though she wasn't treated at all like I was she thinks I was treated just like her, uh, no, I could only wish. that's my mother's lies talking through her. Oh, the whole fight started over her using my hair cutting scissors to cut pizza, again without my permission and she wouldn't apologize and blamed it on me like always and I wouldn't drop it because I was just Sick sick sick of her always blaming me for her own actions and disrespect. It's your fault I couldn't find proper scissors... I must have been really stupid to not have scissors in a convenient place for her to use to cut pizza with and for making her use the only scissors she could find. I must still be hurting over this because it's been 2 years. So, I gave her another chance several months later and she hit me again, though not as bad. This christmas I stayed with my grandparents and aunt and uncle and she behaved herself for the most part except for screaming at me that she is never telling me about my child hood again just because I remember when i was a toddler and she doesn't believe I do despite proof that we don't have pictures of the surroundings I describe... though miraculously I held my temper and just told her in a whiny way that she's just Mean. She really is but is deluded. so to continue with the dream now that you know a little about my mother) to pack in the bathroom. Then mom and I were in living room and she said she was giving me some new clothes (or buying) her husband (the man that forced me to call him daddy when I was little) was there not paying any mind to me or just doing his own thing. Mom kept following me around as if I was in her way and jabbing me Really hard in my right shoulder blade. I told "daddy" what she was doing and he said nothing. Then she said "your not getting anything" while sorting through a box of new men's clothes w/tags and she said "here is some new shirts for you ___" and I said "and he does"? Then I went in the bathroom to get my stuff and it was full of kittens and cats were on my white heap of clothes on the counter by the door. The bathroom smelled strongly of stale cat pee. I grabbed the cats off my clothes and dropped them on the floor. Went over to the toilette and the kittens were gathering around me. Told mom I had to leave or mabye she told me. I said it's only 2 am? Then I'm somewhere else listening to some guy tell about a trip across an ocean and I was watching as if envisioning his story. He was on a raft on a light blue ocean and it was like it was close to the surf and so it wasn't clear but looked full of white sand still pretty blue, his raft was just going with the movement of the water. There were no waves but it was almost to the point of waves and the raft would stay on top of them like when boogie boarding. His wife was at her home on some island and she thought he was on the island but had left in the middle of the night to go onto the ocean on the raft. Then I was on the raft and shortly after I realized I was on the raft the raft started capsizing but we had mde it to an unoriginal destination which was an exposed coral reef with modern wrckage only showing twisted metal with some screw here and there and covered in coral and reef stuff. there were several people with me that had been in the background the whole ride. Some guy greets us as I am getting off the sinking raft, says to watch my step and he was handing out boutaneers of a beautifully sky blue rose with babies breath. I saw the one he was handing me had petals but when I got it, it was a bud and I thought that the petals had fallen off. Everyone had put theirs on their shirts but I put mine in my hair/bun. It made me feel beautiful.

What I know about blue roses is that
there is no such thing. Horticulturists from the last that I know have
been trying to create one but have never succeeded.

Isaiah 35

The Voiceless Break into Song

1-2 Wilderness and desert will sing joyously, the badlands will celebrate and flower—
Like the crocus in spring, bursting into blossom,
a symphony of song and color.
Mountain glories of Lebanon—a gift.
Awesome Carmel, stunning Sharon—gifts.
God's resplendent glory, fully on display.
God awesome, God majestic. 3-4Energize the limp hands,
strengthen the rubbery knees.
Tell fearful souls,
"Courage! Take heart!
God is here, right here,
on his way to put things right
And redress all wrongs.
He's on his way! He'll save you!" 5-7Blind eyes will be opened,
deaf ears unstopped,
Lame men and women will leap like deer,
the voiceless break into song.
Springs of water will burst out in the wilderness,
streams flow in the desert.
Hot sands will become a cool oasis,
thirsty ground a splashing fountain.
Even lowly jackals will have water to drink,
and barren grasslands flourish richly. 8-10There will be a highway
called the Holy Road.
No one rude or rebellious
is permitted on this road.
It's for God's people exclusively—
impossible to get lost on this road.
Not even fools can get lost on it.
No lions on this road,
no dangerous wild animals—
Nothing and no one dangerous or threatening.
Only the redeemed will walk on it.
The people God has ransomed
will come back on this road.
They'll sing as they make their way home to Zion,
unfading halos of joy encircling their heads,
Welcomed home with gifts of joy and gladness
as all sorrows and sighs scurry into the night.

On top of that God gave me the verses about the reason Israel was out in the desert and then I heard a sermon on it on tv!!

The first thing I looked up on Biblegateway.com was rose bud. That is that is the first verse I looked at too!!

Though this dream was the night before last night, Yesterday I was
declaring things I know that God wants for us in our lives like freedom
from oppression and debtors, salvation, etc.

and then

This is the verses that I asked God for before we went to bed:

Habakkuk3:17
Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on
the vine; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty
and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle
barns are empty, 18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD! I will be joyful in
the God of my salvation. 19 The sovereign LORD is my strength! He will
make me as surefooted as a deer and bring me safely over the mountains
In my lack, in my desert, oppression, debt I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD!!!!

Exodus 24:10 (Amplified Bible)

10And they saw the God
of Israel [that is, a convincing manifestation of His presence], and
under His feet it was like pavement of bright sapphire stone, like the
very heavens in clearness.

And THIS verse connects this dream with the blue rose bud with my House dream of Jesus fixing my foundation!!!

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 9 times in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have I found my ENTIRE dream in One String of Verses??!! Confirmations anyone?! 2nd dream after my Troubling dream: Mom stabs me in the back with elbows and riding a raft on a blue ocean and without fear or sinking

Post by awesomeGod on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Something about the end of your dream struck me...
That Jesus wants to guide you away from your cares, to show you the beauty in yourself...
The color blue is very symbollic of heaven, so....
The rose bud may symbolize your gifts that haven't fully bloomed yet, but they will! (He gave you just a glimpse of the petals in bloom to encourage you ) But you must be patient, it may seem a long journey, but....His timing is always perfect!

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have I found my ENTIRE dream in One String of Verses??!! Confirmations anyone?! 2nd dream after my Troubling dream: Mom stabs me in the back with elbows and riding a raft on a blue ocean and without fear or sinking

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:23 pm

awesomeGod, God is awesome!!! Thank you so much for replying

It's true, I don't see beauty in myself and I do have a lot of cares.
I can totally see what you mean. It seems like the rose bud has a lot of different meanings but all connected.

I am looking forward to Jesus taking all the cares I've ever had and for Him to show me that I do have beauty. I'm excited about the gifts and I can be patient! What's one more journey?! I am encouraged!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re; dreams in a verse

Post by jvguns on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 am

Dear hindsfeet, have you placed all of your dreams and prayer requests side by side..lets be real here..guidance from God is not vague or some kind of, 'he loves me' 'he loves me not' thing. When you place all of it on the table, you find there are some very real issues going on...concerning houses, direction for the future, and some warnings...are you going to be like mom,or are you going to trust God with all of it? The world wants retirement benefits and security...Jesus wants you...maybe He was the one who hit you on the head with the frying pan...why don't you ask, hey who hit me? look at what you have been asking us to pray for...if I were you, I'd begin to believe it was important enough to the Lord for Him to tell you directly wha t to do and not do....don't divide up this conversation from your life//He loves you too much for your fate to lay in our hands..listen to Holy Spirit. love and prayers

jvguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re;dreams in a verse

Post by jvguns on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 am

The things that I really got in my spirit were about the blue roses...blue stands for hope, clarity of thinking and roses stand for the promises of God. And as He is God, He can give your any kind or color of rose He wants to,'eye has not seen or ear hear' all of the wonderful things God has promised his children...and the cats...usually cats can represent controlling,witchcraft type spirits. evenas Christians, we have to not be manipulative, or be manipulated, even the tiniest little bit..really read your dream and verse for His gentle direction..love and prayers

jvguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 am

Thanks Jv, I do pray for all those things. I don't always trust the voices/thoughts that are in my head because they used to be nothing but evil. I have to ask God for confirmations a lot so I don't get led by an wolf in sheeps clothing.

God has given hope back to me and I have been asking Him for clarity of thinking. God has been giving me promises after promises. Something my parents Never did was keep a promise and I'd watch with a broken and angry heart while they would give their promises to me to their children.
My mother is a Very controlling person. She is so blind that she doesn't even see it and she believes she is being christian. If I disagree with her about her whacky proven false ideas she's more likely to slap me than not. I don't stay with them anymore when we go home for visits because of how abusive she is to me. For many years I thought she had changed until that episode I first wrote about in the dream. She def. has a spirit of whitchcraft. I hate going into thier house too! She not only is abusive to me she is at her husbands throat all the time blaming and accusing him of the most idiotic things. She won't listen to even my uncle or anyone for that matter about how she treats people.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:07 am

"Great spiritual movements are often referred to as waves of the Holy Spirit because they move like waves of the ocean. To ride a wave requires balance and skill, but those would not matter if one did not also have the ability to discern where the wave is going to break and get into position at the right place and time. Even then, the wave rider cannot be idle but must be moving in the right direction when the wave comes." As I was reading this I thought immediately of this dream!! Not only that but when I looked to the side (like if you look to the side of here, you'll see the blue border) I noticed that the border on the side was the exact color of blue the water was in my dream!!!
I haven't read this dream in over a year, so I'm really encouraged happy dance

I found this on a website I get news letters from. I know it's against the rules to post the names and websites of preachers/prophets so I won't. I

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy777 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:45 am

What I read in your post is that you are surrendering to God by medidating on His word and the dream could be a cleansing dream -- where you are dealing with all your fears and the Lord is ridding you of all past hurts and disappointments. I see in the dream you are confronting things that you never confronted before, fighting back. The changing scenes in one dream is also an indication that certain things in your life are being taken out of your system - its part of the healing process. by meditating on the word of God we allow Him to minister to us and when He does all 'garbage' will leave us so that His Holy Spirit can dwell in us. At the end of the dream you felt beautiful. You probably felt some kind of relief after the dream - this is part of the healing process. Keep on reading the scriptures and pray in tongues a lot because this will allow the Holy Spirit to heal you from all the past experiences.

Cindy777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:20 pm

It's true. God has been having me deal with things that I have never dealt with.
Thank you Cindy!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top