Being hooked up to three dead peoples gurney's and in real life three of my friends die.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being hooked up to three dead peoples gurney's and in real life three of my friends die.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:39 am

Hi and Blessings friends

I am Emailing you because I have been having weird dreams that have come to pass. I wanted to share them with you more in detail as I have been pondering them all day because as we all know if we keep having the same dream over and over again it is a message within a message only I want these dreams to stop. I wanted to see what you see and if they really are from the Lord.

Dream 2-08-2010

In the dream I was in the hospital on a gurney and the nurses in the dream was always in a hurry and push me down hallways to find other gurneys with dead people to attach me with. I was like why do they keep attaching me to dead peoples gurneys. There are these metals pieces on the corner of the gurneys that fit inside each other like a puzzle. Well I was on a gurney again and the nurses were in a hurry to try and find a dead person they could attach me with as if they were running out of time. They finally find one and they attach me to it and I could not see who the dead person was because they had a white sheet over them. Then all of a sudden I wake up from the dream in the natural going what the heck is that all about!

I keep having these dreams. Then I go to turn on my laptop this morning to check my email messages and a lady I met who I just loved in Russia all of a sudden died that morning I had the dream and they have no clue why all sudden she died. I tell you I fell apart I just could not stop crying. This is the third person I know and care about in the past three days that have died. And I have had that same dream three nights In a row and each day a friend dies. What is that!

Each night I had this dream I wake up the next morning and find out all of a sudden people I knew died with out a warning.

This has been one of the most darkest seasons in my life right now between loss, and health, and finances. I know the Lord is here some where because he spared a friends life the other day I sent you that testimony about it on the testimony page. So check that out if you can.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being hooked up to three dead peoples gurney's and in real life three of my friends die.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 am

The dreams you have been having were prophetic. the message was that someone you are attached to will die. these are hard to take. I have had dreams like this as well and all I know to tell you is that it's a burden we bear as prophets. the bible says the Lord speaks to prophets in dreams and visions. I had a dream several nights before my miscarriage that I was burying a small underdeveloped animal and I was very sad. I kept having visions of blood and the night it happened, I dreamed I saw my baby coming out with lots of blood. these things are scary but they are truth. the Lord speaks truth to His prophets even if the news is not good. it's been tough but I have learned to say " the Lord gives and takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord"

hope this helps and I'm sorry for your loss. I will pray for you.
love

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

God can Change the Outcome!

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:20 pm

I am sorry this is long but I think you will understand how important my "dream examples" are to this post after you read it. -God bless -dee Newine

Dear Steady Gaze

I have had prophetic dreams for over 30 years. And thanks be to God, I have found that we can change the out come of most negative or dark dreams! I went from a fearful observer, to a triumphant participator of those things God is doing in the Earth! I learned to let the Holy Spirit position me as an intercessor between Him and those lining themselves up for death. I learned that outcomes can be changed, if warnings we give are heeded.

Hezekiah was told he was going to die, prayer changed the outcome. God gave him 15 more years. Jonah was told that Nineveh would be destroyed. The people repented and God held back judgment. Consider Abraham's intercession for Sodom and Gomorrah. Or when God stopped the destroying angel and told him to "stay His sword" when David numbered the people.

I will give you three examples.

Murdered Son
My daughter dreamed my son was murdered. At the same time I had uneasiness in my spirit come over me over my youngest son. My daughter who learned to mind her dreams at an early age called me and told me about the dream. We began a prayer vigil over him. It developed into what I call extreme spiritual warfare. A lot of prayer, word, and authoritative rebuke against the wiles of Satan. A few weeks later my son was stuck in a traffic jam, a deranged man walked up to the driver side of my sons car and put a gun to the window at his head screaming at my son that he was going to kill him. MY son locked him into a stare down, and then the man started to shake and ran off. The outcome of the dream was changed.

Fatal Head Injury
Twenty years prior I had a four part dream. The fourth part of that dream was my father dieing from a head injury, where he seemed to fall on the concrete driveway, from the roof, while cleaning the chimney. The first three parts of the dream came true in chronological order. I finally realized the fourth would too. I went to my parents house one afternoon and saw my dad on the roof messing with the chimney, his ladder was leaning against the house from the concrete drive way. The scene was so familiar to my dream, that I became alarmed, ran up to the ladder, and moved it to the grass 20 feet over. I also held the ladder as he came down. He slipped on the third run up, and though the ladder faltered I held it steady. He came down safe and sound.
The out come of the dream was changed.

Wrong Turn
Just recently, I had a dream concerning my husband. I dreamed that he went to the garbage bin on another street to dump large items, (irl) this was provided for our neighborhood but it was located a few blocks away. In my dream he took a wrong turn and never came back. This dream really bothered me and I started immediate prayer over it. A few days later my husband, gathered some big Items around the house and went to go to dump them at the big item bin. It was a little later at night and it didn't sit well with me. I said, "I'll go with you". He drove, I prayed. We dumped off the items and as we were leaving the neighborhood, my husband noticed that some one had left their car lights on in their car. Being the helpful neighbor that my husband is, he was concerned that their battery would go dead. There was a baby seat in the back seat. He stopped the car and went to go to there door. Remembering my dream, I said, honey just honk and point it out. Lets not go to the door, okay? So he did. The people opened the door and looked outside, they looked a little rough, but we just smiled and pointed to the lights in the car, as we drove by and left. The outcome of the dream was changed.

I have learned to not be a stand by, but a participant in my dreams and visions. To take them seriously, and pray over them, even when I don't completely understand them. Even if it means to roll out of bed at three o'clock in the morning and pray NOW. Especially, when they are negative. Because, I believe the nature of these dreams are warnings and the outcome is subject to change. If the out come is unchangeable he will not haunt you with a sorrowful dream, to agonize over for days and even years. If that does occur we are missing something. God does not torment us. His thoughts towards us are good and not evil. However, the scripture says "My people parish for lack of knowledge." Our lack of knowledge puts us in the seat of the helpless observer in our dreams, instead of an anointed, called by God, full of the Holy Ghost participant. What we bind on earth is bound in heaven and what we loose on earth is loosed in heaven...

At best our participation will change negative circumstances. At the least we will have the wisdom to handle what comes, with out fear and soundness of mind, knowing we did our part. knowing we prayed, and warned. Our "knowings" are to prepare us, not torment us. God's covenant with His people has preeminence over our dreams. A family member dies an untimely tragic death, in a dream .. What does God's word say about that? His word says, " believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ and you and your house hold shall be saved. (Rescued)

Our dreams often times, point out the end of paths if they are continued on. There is a way that leads to life ... If we listen to God we change our habits, we change friends, we become more watchful, more alert, why? To change the outcome, or to adjust to what we know is the out come.

I have to add one more note about out comes. My cousin died in an accidental shooting. I dreamed about him the night before. I searched my mind for understanding of the dream but in those years, I did not know that they were for prayer. I never prayed for him. I was the only one in our family saved at the time. the next morning we got the awful news. It broke my heart. But their was a second part to that dream that God tucked into it. You see God knew my lack of understanding. He knew I would not pray over this dream, that I was just an observer. But he put a little message in that dream for me. When I finally snapped out of it, I took that dream to God, with all my whys and how comes, I cried out to him. And God showed me another part to that dream, a little part that gave me words to comfort his parents. I would never approach my dreams the same after this. This was the beginning for me. Never again would I be just an observer ...

Philippians 4:5-9 (New International Version)

Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

dee NeWine

Last edited by NeWine on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling, typo)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Being hooked up to three dead peoples gurney's and in real life three of my friends die.

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 pm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Wow, that's good Newine! Especially:
quote:" I have learned to not be a stand by, but a participant in my dreams and visions. To take them seriously, and pray over them, even when I don't completely understand them. Even if it means to roll out of bed at three o'clock in the morning and pray NOW. Especially, when they are negative. Because, I believe the nature of these dreams are warnings and the outcome is subject to change. If the out come is unchangeable he will not haunt you with a sorrowful dream, to agonize over for days and even years. If that does occur we are missing something. God does not torment us. His thoughts towards us are good and not evil. However, the scripture says "My people parish for lack of knowledge." Our lack of knowledge puts us in the seat of the helpless observer in our dreams, instead of an anointed, called by God, full of the Holy Ghost participant. What we bind on earth is bound in heaven and what we loose on earth is loosed in heaven..."
I've been asking God about this recently:) I needed to hear this what you just wrote down! Very good. Praise the Lord!!!!!!
And thank you D:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:22 pm

I agree with traveller!! Except I've only had one dream that a my beloved grandmother had died and the next day I got a phone call from my mom and she said she had bad news and I asked her if she had died and she said no that my other grandmother had died. I felt bad for feeling relieved, a little ironic. That's the only dream I've ever had that came true other than recently.

What I do get is a sudden awakening from a sound sleep. The next day something bad happens and if I ignore the awakening then it's Really bad.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks Traveller,
I'm so glad you got something out of this. Glory be to God. Bless You dee Newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:00 am

~ Ooooohhhh......Thank God, for a more excellent way and a more sure word of prophecy.

~Praise The Lord,
Speak my Language,
Sister Halo~

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top