i was a horse and my friend was riding me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i was a horse and my friend was riding me

Post by unfailing_love on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:20 am

Hi. My friend had a dream last night and she said that she was riding a horse but i was the horse. she said it was my face but a horses body. i've been trying to think of a variety of interpretations and as a joke i asked her if she felt as if she was controlling me and she said no. lol if anyone has any ideas i'd like to know. I dream with her a lot and she dreams a lot with me shes one of my best friends. do you think we have a friendship soul tie? i've known her all my life.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i was a horse and my friend was riding me

Post by unfailing_love on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 am

also a while ago i had a dream that we were riding a huge motorbike together and when i rode it on my own later on i found it very difficult to control the bike i know the dreams are different but i see that the main theme here is that we travel together, just an idea.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:53 am

ooh yes I agree with what you said. especially since you had a difficult time operating it without her later. maybe there is a gift you both share that's easier to "move forward" with together. just my thoughts...
blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:10 am

A horse in the ancient world was a symbol of power and strength. Maybe you draw strength from each other, but that isn't necessarily bad. The Word says in one place "Bear ye one another's burdens" and in another "Let each carry his own load." There are different greek words used, but the jist is we each have our calling and responsibilities, but we helo each other over the rough spots. Just a thought, hope it helps.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

riding a horse, and it was her

Post by jvguns on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:55 am

Horses stand at times for power, maybe the Lord is showing,her(it is always best to ask the Lord what He had in mind when He let her dream this) that she rides alot on your strengths and the strength of your friendship..maybe its time that she drew more strength from Him...love and prayers.

jvguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top