another 'in the past' dream!!! 1980!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

another 'in the past' dream!!! 1980!

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:30 pm

Okay if you some of you remember not to to long ago i dreamt that i was taken back in time to send a message to my mother while she was young.
Last night i had a dream that i was taking back to 1980. Back to my old neighbourhood. When you look at the neighbourhood now it's changed. But in the dream everything was back in place- the old bank, car dealership, the gravel on the pavement...I was right at the corner of the main road and I was so shocked that I was back there - back in time! then I saw my old apartment building and went into my old apartment and inside was my mother and her sister and brother in law. They saw me and greeted me. This time i didn'thave to tell my mother who i was - she already knew. I looked around the house and all the old furniture from 1980 was in place! I was in awe!!! then I said to my mother- were is myself and my brother i want to see us as children. She went and she got me and she got my brother. I came out of the room at the age of 2 and my brother age 4. We were tiny cuties in robes. I was so dumbfounded. I kissed my brother's cheek and then i kissed my cheek and gushed over how cute we were. Obviously the babies didn't know that I was me years later. So know my baby me and baby brother went back into the room. I was still amazed to see me at 2 years old. So later on i went back into the room and the baby us were sleeping on our backs in a small baby bed. I was so taken back and loved the look of it- how cute it was. I tried to wake my brother up and in a little boy voice he was like - we are sleeping. That was the dream

This is the dream i had a few months ago about going into the past and seeing my mom
Dream # 1
I dreamt that was in a distant land with rolling hills. When I walked over some of the hills I found myself interrupting or passing through someone's wedding. Then at the wedding I spotted 15 young people standing in a row. As i got closer i recognized them as my aunts, uncles and my mother! But i realized that they were very young- at that point I realized that I had somehow ended up in the past. It was her and her brothes and sisters all 15 of them. So i walked up to my mother and said to her - as young as she was- "You may not know me but I am your daughter in the future. I just wanted to let you know you have nothing to worry about. You will have a wonderful husband and 2 wonderful children. Your life will be fine." I continued to encourage her i don't remember what I said- then I left.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: another 'in the past' dream!!! 1980!

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:36 pm

Oh wow Erica! i really have no idea! let me pray on this.
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 am

Amazing! I have no idea either. But I wonder if it will have something to do with you "going back to your past" and bringing comfort to some of your family members (including your mom, brother,etc)? I will pray on this
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 pm

any thoughts?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:07 pm

You have been able to time travel....because the time is just an illusion, and because your spirit is free you saw past lifes...you saw your mother before she had you...how many lifetimes before I donīt know and I guess you donīt know either but I have had this this kind of dreams too and they are really cool!!!!

P.S. You probably donīt believe in past lifes but that doesnīt change anything...

With love!!! Josue Tortola

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 pm

It feels to me like God is giving you a gift that few people ever get in their lifetime. The gift of seeing your past from your eyes now instead of a child's eyes or things that you would never have seen. it seems like God is really wanting to connect you to where you came from. Other than this, I don't know. Ask God, He will show you. I'm jealous of you in a good way :) What an amazing gift from the Father :)

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top