Need some help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some help!

Post by daughteroftheking on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 am

I believe I need more prayer than anything regarding this right now..but I made a huge mistake last night...I have since repented and asked the Lord to forgive me. I had a dream last night however..
Alot of it is foggy now but I remember shopping at this store with my mom..she was buying me a bunch of things that I needed...and from what I gather it was more of things I wanted rather than what I needed.
But I kept trying to tell her I had to go..I had to help this girl...there were these chinese people trying to traffic this young girl in sexual slavery..there were recorded tapes with evidence on them..
I got to the police from what I gathered to be just in time...as they were at Im foggy as to whether it was a bus terminal or an airport..Im leaning closer towards the airport tho..the dream ended before the police had found the girl but they were there looking for her..

Not sure if my mom keeping me crazy busy these past few days is the reason that she was in my dream...or its referring to soemthing else but...I have been lacking in my prayer life..for the past couple days..not as much as I think I should be...which being my thought as to why I made the mistake I did..

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some help!

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:05 am

When the enemy always steps in; the grace of the Lord raise an standard.
the thing here is how are you dealing with the same sin?
you had recognized the problem and come to the right person to solve this issue once for all .
Since you do not posses the power or the authority to deal with it.
help is on the way and your personal ministry is about to develop
all this are hindrances preventing you to become what the Lord since the beggining of time want you to be.
Praise Jesus because his mercy endures for ever..And God really hears prayer.
Wait because the Divine help is on the way.
May the Lord Bless you and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 am

Hi Daughter. The mother could be your actual mother or a spiritual one. But either way, you are not alone. And Jesus said He'd never leave you either. Foreigners in dreams can represent the enemy, and in this case I believe they do. The enemy is trying to bring someone into bondage through immorality. Sexual slavery could be just that or represent some other bondage, but since this dream ws so specific and urgent, I'd go with that. You may have a a friend in trouble or an area of your life you need to give to Jesus.

James 1:15 says "when lust has concieved it brings forth sin, and whenthat is finished it brings forth death." So it's important to nip it in the bud instead of letting it grow. There is a short article here by Mia on walking in the Spirit that has very practical advice on doing that.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:10 am

Thanks guys!! :)

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm