Interpretation/Conformation...Need Some Help Please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interpretation/Conformation...Need Some Help Please

Post by new2mygift28 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 pm

I remember having a couple of dreams the other night, but one stood out in particular. It wasn't long, but I saw myself and some more people that sitting on the floor looking as if we were studying. We all had books and notebooks. At first I thought we were in a library, but then it looked like an office, because I saw a desk where a man was sitting who was Dr. Charles Stanley ( he is known for his teaching). I believe he said something within the dream, but I don't necessarily remember. But, I wanted to understand what Charles Satnley represents. I'm thinking maybe God, and he has me in a place where he is teaching me about my gift while he is instructing me study, but what do these other people have to do with me? Just need some insight...Please?

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interpretation/Conformation...Need Some Help Please

Post by Cholette on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi New2mygift!

I will say this about your dream...and these are just my thoughts and not necessarily an interpretation. I do believe that Dr. Stanley represents being taught by God. Usually when I see other people in my dream, especially in a setting where I'm learning something, it represents others in the body of Christ.

Continue to pray because the Bible says that if we lack wisdom, all we need to do is ask and the Lord will give it to us liberally. (James 1:5)

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top