pls help w/this dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pls help w/this dream.

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Raj is a guy that might be able to help me find a job. But I donít know if his intentions are good.
So I had prayed to God for help and to reveal to me what his true intentions are. SO I had this dream: I am at Rajís apartment. Looks like its the same building as my mom lives (the building had 2 sides).
I tell him " oh I grew up on the other side of this building". He said ďreally" something to that affect.
Then I see this dark skinned women, I believe she is black, come out. I figure its his wife.
Although he is Indian. I am sitting on a sofa and so is he ( I think another sofa, not same as mine).
She seems like the quite, nice type.
Then this little black boy comes out, cute little boy. I believe its his son.
The mother lovingly fixes his hair, moving it to one side.
Then Raj, says something and then looks over to me, makes this comment about, " oh I wish she could understand
my language!" In a slight obnoxious way.
When I see that we are walking up to the roof. we don't really go on it but then I insist that I want to see
what its like. So I walk onto the roof, which looks like a small balcony. I'm on the roof and looking out. Then
I get back in.
hen I see we are in some store (raj and I). I'm purchasing something, he says here let me pay. I say oh no!
I'm working now I can afford it. He says no I understand or something. He gives me a bunch of singles,
I believe it was 6 dollars or something.
I give it to the cashier, the cashier gives me back a lot of money. I said wait, I gave u just enough-
they said no you gave extra that was not a single but a $10 bill. He shows me.
Then I see that we are back in the apt, getting ready to eat in kitchen. I figure the wife must be cooking.
But it was a young black man. He was the cook or something. He says "oh should be done soon".
I was a bit surprised. I see this Huge, enormous pot full of food. I see him put some more beans or something (vegies) into it.
That was all i remember.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pls help w/this dream.

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:01 pm

I feel like the part where you are at the store and Raj gives you the money to pay symbolizes him helping you out financially by helping you find a job. you may feel like you can do it yourself but he wants to help anyway. is Raj married in real life?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:35 pm

i dont know. dont think so. He has a good job, he is a top manager. he did contact me, and i will try to get help for a job as i am looking for a more permanent job than what i have. my problem was i doidnt know how serious he was about helping me. thats what i was seeking the Lord for. Was afraid he might have dirty intentions.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 am

Is Raj a born again believer? Because..the last part...when I about food I think about spiritual food and the kitchen often represents the heart...

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:51 am

Dear Sister,
I would exercise all the prudency required in this matter.
Perhaps there is an inconformity in his house that eventually he will vent to you.
since he is preparing the food is an indication that he already had planned something
this thing is Good or bad..use the wisdom in the scripture: by their fruits you shall know them..
material resources increase in his presence ..lets take a look at that
first he gave you 6 (Number of Man) and it was transformed into a 10
something might give the impression to be good (10 perfection-God's Number)
but look at the origin #6 and all that is contain in this number is the affairs of men and the spiritual power in this world where this one acts.
plus you went upstairs and the wife and child were showing to you along with the frustration.
Please continue seeking the Lord on this.
Seek him with a true heart,
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:32 am

Hello SisterinChrist,

Let me just say that I looked over this dream I feel like there is some deception involved with this man. In some ways it looks clean, in other ways it does not seem so, as he is complaining about his wife to you in the dream. I agree with MBstudent. Remember, follow after peace and ensue it! (1 Peter 3:11, "Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.")

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 am

sometimes when I ask the Lord for a dream with an answer on a matter and it's still not clear to me, I just ask Him for another one lol. He doesn't always give them to me but sometimes He does. is there anything in real life that has led you to believe he has dirty intentions?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:16 am

yes he did hit on me,, felt a bit sleezy. I was not sure what his intentions are. I mean he could help me get a job and have sleezy intentions. BUt i would not respond to his passes or anything... i will do what the Lord directs me to. I dont think i am going to ask him for help or anyting like that. will just ignore him. agh,,,disgusting.

I think all your responses are correct. this was almost a warning dream about this man.

Thank u all...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 am

if you have any more dreams about him please let us know lol just title it "Raj"

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 am

lol.. thank u i will :)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down