4 Old Men with scroll + Fishing and Farming industry crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 Old Men with scroll + Fishing and Farming industry crash

Post by KizzyEl on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 am

I dreamt these dreams consecutively late December.

1st Dream

I remember an unopened scroll. I saw three bodies on the floor (like people lying down - couldn't see their faces, just their body) and I also saw four men standing (They all had long beards and were old and wore robes ~ I can't remember the colour). There stood also, a man facing the four men who were standing. He was their opposser. The opposser tried to defeat the old men standing with the scroll and for a moment, they all fell. Then they rose up again and began laughing, laughing, laughing. They took back the scroll from the man (the scroll sort of floated over to their side).

2nd Dream

In my second there were various industries; fishing and farming. These industries were about to crash because they were getting less produce yet the prices were remaining the same. They were trying to keep their losses a secret but the time was coming where it would no longer be possible from them to do so.

I've been wondering about these dreams for a while now. I have many dreams that have been left uninterpreted that I feel may be significant but I don't know how to interpret dreams as yet. I know interpretations come from the Lord, but I have yet to access that. In the Lord's timing I suppose.

KizzyEl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 Old Men with scroll + Fishing and Farming industry crash

Post by jwhita on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi Kizzy, somewhere around here is a teaching on dreams and interpretation that's a good starting point. Basically, ask the Holy Spirit for the interpretation; then make a note of the main elements and symbols in the dream. Also note your feelings and thoughts during the dream, especially any strong feelings. Then look at it all as an allegory or parable. Remember that God speaks Kizzy, He knows what things mean in your culture and to you personaly. A lot of symbols have biblical meanings, so you can look them up in the bible or something like Strongs or the Dictionary of Biblical Imagery. And you can read other's dreams and interpretations to get a better feel for it all.

Most dreams will concern you and your sphere of influence. But some will be prophetic and many will be calls to intercession.

In these dreams what did you feel/think? Some dreams are pretty direct, the industries you mentioned may actually be in trouble in your area. In many parts of the world they are failing on a mass scale. Some dreams are obviously symbolic. Like the first one. Try to post some m ore detail. God bless. Jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KizzyEl on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 pm

In the first dream with the Old men standing, I was simply looking on from the outside. When the opposser made the men fall, i was shocked, but then they quickly rose back up and started laughing and at that point I was even more shocked because the laughter was full and long as if they were laughing the opposser to scorn. The opposser was left powerless.

I wish I could remember the colour of their robes, but it is not coming to rememberance right now.

The dream felt very spiritual. It had a glow. No one spoke and no one moved. It was only the scroll that floated between the opposer and the men standing. And the only sound was that of laughter at the end.

The second dream, I was being told what was going on in those industry's. And I remember not fully understanding what was he was talking about because I do not know very much about any industry on the market. I remember it feeling like a conspiracy though. As if the farmers and fishermen were not telling people the magnitude of the problem they were experiencing. But the time would be coming where they could no longer afford to cover it up. The prices were remaining the same but the supply was decreasing.

KizzyEl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Thanks Kizzy, I hesitate nto offer interpretation here since I don't really know you, but I will offer what I have or sense.
The scroll can represent a Word or declaration, and these have power. In the spiritual realm, nothing is more powerful than a word. By words the worlds were framed and Jesus is called The Word. The opposer is probabbly the enemy, the one who opposes the Lord and wants power, and the old men are elders. They could represent leaders in your sphere or spiritual beings, but the number 4 plus the 3 on the floor make seven. (the number of God or perfection). It seems to me to be a battle for authority, some will be hurt, but the godly will win in the end.

As I said, I don't know your situation, but this is what I see in this dream. Pray and let the Spirit show you.

jerry

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 pm

hello kizzy and welcome to the group! the second dream is God showing you what is to come. it's a literal dream about the farming industry and we all need to pray. sometimes God shows is things in advance to prepare and to pray the outcome will change. I feel like the first dream you had may have been about government leaders. the scroll could possibly represent a bill or a new law. normally scrolls represent the Word of God. I just have a strong feeling it's about government leaders. sorry I don't have a full interp. please pray on what I've said... we also should take your first dream seriously and pray for the farmers in your dream. the Lord gave this to you for a reason.
blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top