Something is troubling me deeply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something is troubling me deeply

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:38 am

This morning I was dreaming something and it was all verbal and I don't remember what was said. I think I might have been talking to God or the Holy Spirit, then it's like I had another personality that rose up and started vehemently saying "I hate you, I want to kill you"

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something is troubling me deeply

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:24 pm

I am strong, I'll get over it!! I really don't want to kill anyone , not that I know of

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Hi Hinds'feet,
Just my thoughts:) You know you love the Lord!! U said this dream is troubling you deeply, and i think you're talking about the incident that felt like another personality? I understand your concern, could it be a warning about something (not you!!) manifesting itself that is against God?
Please continue to pray for God's revelation.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 pm

I am having a difficult time trying to make what you said clear. You know, I forgot to mention that it woke me up. Also, I had the feelings that went along with it, But it felt like the "good" part of me was fighting it and it was weird holding two strongly opposing forces of emotions at the same time.

I will def. ask Yah for revelation!! Will you stand with me on that too?! I don't need that kind of stuff just surprising me out of nowhere with no clue as to what I'm watching for. I hate evil surprises!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 pm

A battle of the mind comes to me....negative feelings from the past that try to come between you and God maybe? Our flesh is influenced by evil and our spirit and flesh do not like each other, so we are in reality living in a battlefield in ourselves every day. The Bible talks about our minds and mouths as uncontrollable & evil, and we have to "train" our thoughts to follow our spirits! (imagine a check-in point at a hotel and we have to check the source of the thought before we accept it's entering)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Thanks awesomegod and traveller!! I think you are both right on then. I did ask Yah for a revelation and I thought of the heart being desperately wicked who can know it and also the verse awesomegod gave.

Maybe God was letting me see a manifestation of what I already knew was going on. I've had this deep divide since I was young of feeling like half of me was totally evil and the other half wanted to do what God wants. Like split opposite personalities.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Well said awesomeG..
The reason I said that you know you love the Lord, is because I got the feeling that you were worried about you having the bad feelings towards God in the dream. And I was trying to say that this particular aweful feeling you were shown in your dream could be a warning of something that is going on or maybe in the future? What AwesomeG said could fit into this. Again these are just my thoughts, I don't usually do interpretations:) but I pray that God will give you the full revelation!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:50 pm

I just noticed we'd typed our reply at the same time, didn't see yours Hindsf until after..:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 pm

lol traveller, you are right that I was worried that I had bad feelings about God!

Thanks traveller! I will keep praying for full revelation too

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 am

Excellent point traveller...
traveller wrote:this particular aweful feeling you were shown in your dream could be a warning of something that is going on or maybe in the future?
Hindsfeet, I agree... If you were already aware of something, God may be warning that it needs to be kicked up a notch, fought with increased prayer, an increased mind attack being planned by Satan perhaps. God won't let his kids to be caught off-guard!

I have been getting warnings in my own dreams to pray against evil spirits targeting me....I was already praying against them, but He gave me the word "FORTIFY" in a dream....that makes me think of a castle "wall" needing to be stronger. Like a bigger battle coming. I thought maybe I should share that if it had any relevance for you? I've heard that there are "seasons" of spiritual warfare when evil is suddenly aware of people's annointing that are increasing threats to them, maybe we're in something like that right now? They will only leave you alone if you're doing them no harm! I will pray that your next dream is you crushing the enemy with your foot! (my little boy had that dream!)
God bless you!

(I received this verse after prayer)
The Lord will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and for evermore.
Psalms 121.7-8

Last edited by awesomeGod on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : added thoughts)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 pm

awesomeGod, I can totally see what you are saying!!! You should read my I maimed that lion dream!!!

I had a dream after this sleep talking thing happened which is also a first for me because I have never had "conquering" dreams until now in my entire life. Always being chased and never conquering.

I'll post the other dream after my son is done with his homework.

That verse you gave speaks to me in a very personal way!!! Thank you Father Yah, in the name of Yeshua amen!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Your sons dream is awesome!!! I don't remember my dreams at his age but I do since I was a kid. They were always of losing my parents and not being able to find them. Which speaks of being abandoned or neglected. Then later they were all of being chased by evil men or lions and wolves, even a black panther once.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:26 pm

My son's dreams are more victorious than mine! I'm hoping that means he'll have more victory in his spiritual life than I did growing up...he is even fighting my "bad guys" in his dreams. It took him 2 dreams to finish the battle because the last "bad guy" ran away from him!
Wow! I read your lion dream and you are becoming a dream warrior like my son! I hope I can join you guys in my dreams soon.... :)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:17 pm

That's is So cool!! It could be a movie it's so cool LOL!

I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way, it's always felt like dreams are another life altogether. I believe it's our souls that are living the dreams.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:20 pm

You know, I actually had that dream during a 2 or 3 day fast where I had been breaking all types of curses and other stuff as well as praying for my son and husband's salvation and for freedom from oppressors and debtors and for restorations.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Interesting!! I felt like I was supposed to write you that some evil spirits in the Bible were only defeated by fasting & prayer combined! Maybe that lion dream was showing you the results of it, cool!!
I've really heard that our souls are uninhibited in our dreams, that's why God says He can test our hearts in our dreams!
....Mel Gibson would be great in our dream movie by the way....

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:57 pm

I totally agree! I love Mel despite all the stuff he gets hounded on!

Thank you for writing that then because I didn't even think about it at all!! It's like WoW, encouraging!!

That's interesting and not surprising that God tests our hearts in our dreams because I've always been Very condemned by my dreams in the past. I know that somewhere in the old Testament I think it has to do with Daniel. Where it talks about God paying attention to our dreams and the conditions of our souls/hearts.
I've had a dream where I killed a friend that had went back to her country, jeffrey dahmer style and even had jeffrey dahmer emotions. you'd have to read about that yourself to get an idea of why and what he felft about killing people. I actually woke up thinking I had killed someone in another realm and that the police in that realm were going to come after me and arrest me in this realm! that was a few years ago. I also had several dreams where my husband would start shooting people in the head and then killing everyone who witnessed it. That too was several years ago. I've had a lot of death in my dreams throughout my life.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top