Teeth falling out....many !!??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teeth falling out....many !!??

Post by SWS on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 am

first mini dream: I'm in my house and feel something in my mouth.... I look in the mirror and reach in, my back molar came out. I remember being very surprised and checking to see if you can tell its gone when I smiled as I looked in the mirror. Then I remembered the relief of it being in the back.
A few seconds later, I feel something else, and feel a hot liquid on my face. I look in the mirror and it is some remnants of blood around my mouth,lips, and cheeks. Another side more front positioned tooth came out! Then another, and then one of my front teeth! I was so disgusted and afraid. I couldn't believe my teeth were all coming out. I was crying out to my husband look and he wouldn't look at me. He was on the phone with a christian brother, asking him to pray for me. I could hear him saying, " she didn't do anything wrong, she was just praying for people." I remember thinking what had I done tomake this happen? I just like to pray for others and couldn't understand why this was happeneing or why I couldn't stop it from happening.

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth falling out....many !!??

Post by Christa on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Hi SWS

"Out of the mouth the heart speaks" is what keeps popping up in my head. Are you praying for people that you haven't fully forgiven yet? I know that sounds a little weird because God DOES say to pray for our enemies. "Out of the mouth comes blessings or curses" also popped in my head.

I believe that it is possible to pray for people, having the wrong spirit. I had a friend that couldn't pray for her ex-husband for years and years....and she's an INTERCESSOR! She was angry at him for that long. There are many people in my life that my heart, mind, and spirit conflict praying over. I think that's when I'm supposed to just pray in tongues about the person.....so that God can handle that one.

In reality, I would rather have my spirit pray for my enemies than my heart or mind. My spirit wants my agenda, for these enemies, out of the picture.....whereas my head and my heart have already planned the defense attack. I'm really glad you had this dream. It's made me think about how my mouth prays for my enemies, but then I secretly wish them to be squashed like a bug in my heart. God help us!

I don't know if that was the interpretation, but I hope it helped you. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:22 pm

Hello
I wonder if there are some things that you've been doing with friends or members in the church that people aren't in agreement about? You mentioned that you were disgusted and afraid and could that be at some comments that people have made against your work?

You also said that "All you did was pray for people" which makes me think you had the right motives but maybe people felt as though certain things you said or did were out of order?

I just thought of it as backlash and that people were pointing fingers at you. Don't molars come in around your early 20's? To me, I would look at that as wisdom and would say, 'Whatever you do, be sure to use wisdom in your dealing with things in the church and with people's lives, even in prayer."

Please pray on what I've said and God bless
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:55 am

thank you both for your time...

Desiree, the portion of wisdom in dealing with things in the church and with peoples lives is a portion in both interpetations that does line up. My hearts prayer to the Lord is to be effective in prayer, that can only be done with a right heart before God and the holy spirit leading, so my prayers of late have been asking the Lord for wisdom in ministering to His people. Sometimes we may have one shot, and in my church, there is a precarious spiritual situation and very little opportunity to minister. We have many sick, young and broken at our church and I pray every time I set foot, the the Holy Spirit would guide me in deed and word to glorify the FAther. This is vital for me to be lead by the spirit in what is going on in the atmosphere at the church, I cannot proceed with Him and rather sit silent until I hear from Him.

Be blessed ladies~

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:03 am

teeth falling out usually represents some sort of loss for me. I had a dream I lost my front tooth the other day and I was trying to get the dentist to see me before my insurance ran out. I didn't want to be stuck without a tooth. well it ended up being about an important appointment I had with my OB and I wasn't able too keep it so now I have to get in before the end of Feb cause that's when my insurance runs out. lol so my tooth dream was about a missed appointment.

however I do feel that your dream represents people being offended by something you have said out of good intentions. please pray about it. it may be that the full meaning of the dream won't be known to you until it happens. the important thing is to not worry about it but pray. that is why we are given dreams like this is so we may bring it before the Lord in prayer. He knows exactly what to do.
blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 am

it doesn't mean that you have said anything wrong, just that people may have gotten offended.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 am

Thank you sister Daphne, I'll keep this in prayer and stay steadfast~

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down