2nd dream of Wolf chasing me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd dream of Wolf chasing me

Post by KizzyEl on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:48 am

Tonight I had my second dream about a wolf that made me very afraid. I guess I should start with the first dream I had.

I was in an institutional building, like a research University, and they were studying several different animals in a room. After I went to take a look, a huge & fierce wolf took an interest in me and began to chase me. It wasn't behind any gate or glass and I began to run. All along the corridors, and as I saw people on the way, they continued to do their work, not paying any attention to me being chased by a fierce wolf. Any help I received was useless. One guy in particular, showed me a room to hide in, but the room didn't have a complete wall, so the wolf could still reach me. Then I found a flight of stairs that lead to the roof top of an extremely high building. (third dream about extremely high buildings) And I looked the door behind me. However, the walls around the door were made of glass and I could see who was coming up the flight of stairs. That's when I saw, a pack of young wolfs coming to attack me as well. The original wolf came after them. The dream ended with me in a class room of students and the wolf was sniffing the air to see where I was hiding. I woke up extremely fearful.

The second dream was slightly different. I was in the attic of a very old but large house. I was franctically trying to get dressed so that I could run away from the wolf that would soon be coming to this room. There was no door knob so the door wouldn't close. As I moved around the room, trying to get ready, I saw a room, slightly ajar with my mother's back facing me as she sat on a bed. That scared me since I didn't think anyone was home. However, I didn't dwell on the fact that she was there very much and I head to the door. I was standing in front of the door, trying to put on my shoes (which were horrible for running because this particular pair always falls off) and as I was trying to put it on, there were things in my shoe that I kept having to take out (my tweezer, and other little items). As I was putting on my shoe, I was very fearful, and I looked up and saw a young man about 15 feet in front of me, also putting on his shoes, as if he were trying to run away from me. I didn't pay him much mind, I was planning my escape route to the door. I felt the wolf getting closer. That's when the dream ended.

What do you believe this dream means?

KizzyEl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd dream of Wolf chasing me

Post by daughteroftheking on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:12 am

The wolf bringing the fear is quite obviously a spiritual attack from the enemy. I had a dream once awhile back involving wolves chasing me but your going to laugh they were talking to me like cartoons characters..and wanted to sword fight..I ran from them. God's word is the sword of the Spirit and one of our post powerful tools in battling satan.

At the same time as this being a bit different I believe the essence of it is quite similar..the enemy is hunting you(as with all of us..the bible says he roams around like a feirce lion seeking whom he may leap on and devour.)
You said that you got to a high place and that it wasn't the first time you dreamt about high places. High places often refers to freedom from constrictions and being confined. This is obviously meaning spiritually. It also referes to spreading God's word. Quite possibly in the context of the first dream God is wanting you to speak to someone..or some people about Him and His word and satan is trying to bring the fear which is crippling you from doing so.
The second dream I strongly got something regarding the shoes..as believers we have the armour of God and part of that armour includes the shoes of peace..bringing the good news and His peace whereever we go. This fear you are experiencing is hindering this ability to attain this peace that comes from God. Seek God on this because I have a strong sense that this has to do with the ministry God has called you into...whatever that may be. But it quite obviously is a threat because the enemy is hunting you down..in a pack. Don't let him steal your peace! He is trespassing!! Renounce satan and his attempts to come against you! Keep pressinng into God and He will bring you into victory!
If God is for you..who can be against you! Remember that no weapon formed against you will prevail! Stand on His word! Shout it out..speak it out in faith! Satan is the one who is scared..through Christ you are a threat to the kingdom of darkness..REJOICE because like I said if He's hunting you down..hes afraid and he should be! God has not given us a spirit of fear but power,love and self-control!
I will be praying for you! God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:15 am

Just like wolves...satan can smell the fear...fear is the opposite of faith..to the degree that you have fear you have faith..just reverse it! God will see you through..

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:42 am

"fear is the opposite of faith..to the degree that you have fear you have faith.."

Praise Yah daughteroftheking!!! I heard those exact words last night!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:48 am

Ahahaha! God is funny :) Amen!

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KizzyEl on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 am

Thank you very much Vanessa. That interpretation really does resonate with my Spirit. The spirit of fear has been attacking me for much of my Christian walk(7monthsnow). It has gotten to the point where I almost tolerate it.. because it has become more mild than it used to be. But I think this is really a call to rise up and fight back. I must no longer tolerate the enemy's foolishness. I do not have to live with any fear whatsoever. As far as the wolf.. I remember I had a dream, a year or two before I became a christian, and it was 2/3 wolves that were chasing me again. I really have to bring this to an end. Thank you for the words of encouragement sis.

-Grace and Peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.
-Kizzy.

KizzyEl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top