Dream about one of the presidential candidates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about one of the presidential candidates

Post by rachandben on Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:31 pm

I don't know if this mean anything but I thought I'll post and maybe someone will know what it means.

I had two dreams about one of our presidential candidate.
I went in my father-in-law's house and in his dining room; he was sitting and chatting with Barack obama. I do not know what they were talking about. I just remember there was a book on the table where they were sitting, that book look like the bible.

In an other dream, I am in my African village walking on the street with Senator Obama. I feel very good being around him. Next, I take him to my home office where there were two computers and a bed. The office in my dream looks like my actual home office only in my office there is one computer. He sits in front of one the computers and starts typing and I sit in front of the other computer. Then, he writes a note in a piece of paper and gives it to me. In the note he is making me a lot of compliments about how well I speak . And before he leaves, he gives me a website “capromets.com” and I tell him "I hope to see you in the white house soon" (I have to say that in real life, I don't hope to see him the white house at all)

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about one of the presidential candidates

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:54 pm

how did you feel when they were talking at the table? you said you have to say that in real life, may i ask why if thats not your opinion?
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Thank you Daph.
When I saw them talking it seemed normal to me in the dream. In real life I don't share most of his policy , that's why I said I don't hope to see him in the white house.

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top