me: dreaming about an aggressive pig. son: waking up screaming ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

me: dreaming about an aggressive pig. son: waking up screaming ???

Post by lionofjudahtribeofasher on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:08 am

Writing this as it just now happened!!!

I was having a dream that my son, Asher, and I were at a farm and we noticed that they had ponies! We walked to the pen that they were being kept in and there was a break in the fence! I picked him up and we walked thru to the inside were the ponies were! At first the ponies were standing and were clean and groomed, but as we walked on down the narrow aisle, among them, they got dirtier and they were laying down with flies buzzing around them! They got uglier and sick looking! We went further and saw another split in the fence! We went thru the split and found a pig that ran by us and went out the way we had just gone thru! Where we were standing, there was no way out! I was getting anxious so I turned and went back thru the fence and figured that if we hurry we could run past all the gross and dying looking ponies! We were on the heels of that pig, and trying to run by, then it turned around and started running toward me, making a shreaking kind of pig noise! Its face was all messed up and it started trying to bite my son, who I was still holding!!! That is the dream!!! Here is the real life part! Just as the pig was starting to try to bite my sone I woke up to him, Asher, screaming in his bed! It's 3:01 am! My husband ran in there and Asher was looking around and screaming saying "it" was trying to get him!He was shaking and crying! I am his mom and from one mom to another,(you ust know your kids) this is not his character to act like this! Asher is 4 by the way! My husband scooped him up and still screaming about something attacking him in his room!my husband carried him downstairs and I followed saying "I have to look up what I was just dreaming because Asher started screaming while I was having it". Asher started to describe what he saw standing over him! He said it was the size of a dad or mom and it was ugly and scary and was mostly green!!! He also has a high fever that he didn't go to bed with! We are still up and he said he never wants to sleep in his room ever never again!!!

I am writing this from my phone instead of powering up the computer at this hour! Hope it comes out okay!

Any and all prayers please! Trying to find what this means! Thank you and god bless!

Until He Comes Again,
Lionofjudahtribeofasher

lionofjudahtribeofasher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: me: dreaming about an aggressive pig. son: waking up screaming ???

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:22 am

When you said pig turned around and started squeeling and chasing you and biting at your son and that it's face was messed up I immediately thought of Legion, the demons that Jesus drove from the possessed man that terrified everyone.

Then I continued reading and sure enough it was a demon. God was letting you see what was attacking your son in real time.

Plead the blood of Jesus EVerysingle night over you, your husband and all your children's mind's bodies souls spirits hearts thoughts dreams and even sleep, incl. their rooms and beds and your house.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 am

3 am was a very hard time for me growing up too. I had most of my night terrors and nightmares at that time. It happened so frequently in highschool that I was scared to even look at the clock!! It continued even until a few years ago until I started pleading the blood of Jesus every single night like I told you. Once I even saw a witch and then just blood like I was looking at a blood wall and it startled me awake. It was 3 am... That was about 2 1/2 years ago. I believe that is the hour that witches and or satanists cast curses and spells on christians, in other words called the "witching hour". Demons are TERRIFIED of the Blood of Jesus!!! God let me see this too, how terrified they are.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:32 am

Please let him sleep in your room until he feel safe again to be in his room. It will traumatize him and make him feel like you are abandoning him to let him be terrified all over again. He's only 4 and he won't understand why you didn't listen to him if you make him sleep in that room. I know this from experience but under different circumstances.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top