severed heads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

severed heads

Post by xxsavedxx on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:45 am

I had a dream about these two ladies (dont ask me who they were) a mother and daughter (the dream was almost like a CSI programme ) - in this dream I was an investigator or something like that and at one time in the dream I had chatted to these people then later on in the dream I was called to a scene and was told that I shouldnt go in coz I would not like what I would see and I went in anyway and there were these two heads - cut off from the body but the wierd thing was that even though they were not attached to the bodies they were still able to talk etc. The one head was of the mother with short dark hair and the duaghter had longish light hair - the funny thing was that I was not freaked out just amazed that they could still talk without being attached to the body - but then my alarm went off and I woke up!!

what does it mean - can anyone tell me!!!

xxsavedxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: severed heads

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:42 am

Other words frequently translated "iniquity" are: 'awen, literally, "worthlessness," "vanity," hence, "naughtiness," "mischief" (47 times in the King James Version, especially in the phrase "workers of iniquity," Job 4:8; Ps 5:5; 6:8; Prov 10:29, etc.); `awel and `awlah, literally, "perverseness" (Dt 32:4; Job 6:29 the King James Version, etc.).
In the New Testament "iniquity" stands for anomia = properly, "the condition of one without law," "lawlessness" (so translated in 1 Jn 3:4, elsewhere "iniquity," e.g. Mt 7:23), a word which frequently stood for `awon in the Septuagint; and adikia, literally, "unrighteousness" (e.g. Lk 13:27).
the heads represent the power or stronghold working on your life right now.
even when the power has been cut the still having a way throught you; since they are able to speak and you also able to hear them.
Close all the doors.
If thou eye make you sin..Cut it off..
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by xxsavedxx on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:59 am

thanks that makes sense coz I had a dream before about a rock and a building and it was interpreted as Jesus (the rock) breaking down the building (me) to get rid of the things that I have placed above him in my life - so this dream interpretation above reconfirms that God is still working on areas that I need to let go of - thanks so much - God Bless xx

xxsavedxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top