A talking bird

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A talking bird

Post by Lana on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:28 pm

So I had a dream that my mom told me that this bird wanted to tell me some kind of news. So I was outside and I was swinging on this electrical wire and it felt like I was flyin while swinging on it I almost crashed against the house but I stopped myself and so I swing back to the fence and then this gray bird that kind of looked like a pigeon flew to me and like it told me to hold on to it's wing and so me and the bird were flying and it wad trying to tell me something but I wasn't able to understand it and then it went and sat on this bench as if it were a person. Then I see this scrunched up spider on the birds chest and there was this toilet paper with blood stains at least that's what I think it was and I take it and try to flick the spider off.. So i finally flick it off and it falls on this baby in a carseat that was right next to the bench and I feel so anxious and try to flick it off the baby and the babys dad was next to it so I told him to take the spider off and he does and he wanted to kill it with his foot but the spider quickly runs away. Thi dream keeps coming up in my mind and I just want to know what it could possibly mean or if it's even a dream that actually means something...

Lana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A talking bird

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm

have you ever heard the expression " a little birdie told me"?
it sounds as if you may be recieving some news. the spider represents something undesirable. you may try to fix something but it ends up getting worse before it gets better. sorry this isn't an interpretation.... just my thoughts. please pray on this.
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lana on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 am

Thanks..... I was kind of thinking that's what it meant but the part about the baby really brought a curiosity cuz out of no where this baby in a cradle or something is right beside it I thought maybe it means I was gonna be pregnant since the bird says it has something to tell me and next thing you know there's a baby next to it.

Lana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top