Pulled out white skirt from pile of clothes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pulled out white skirt from pile of clothes?

Post by Dream223 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:28 pm

I had a dream where my family moves across the street from a house to a flat. I believe we stayed downstairs. An angry man was looking for my husband. The angry man was yelling outside at my son and ask to see him, when I went outside and told him that he could not see my husband. Next, a white delivery truck drives onto the front porch and unloads tons of clothes. I am in the living room looking at all the clothes and notice that they are my clothes. I reach in the pile of clothes and pull out a white skirt with beautiful bright and colorful flowers along the bottom hem of skirt. I am happy.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pulled out white skirt from pile of clothes?

Post by Dream223 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:32 pm

I forgot to mention that the house my family moved from is gone...only dirt from the ground is where our house was. I noticed it when the angry man was standing in front of the house where we lived and then appeared across the street to the flat where we moved to.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:49 pm

Were the clothes clean or dirty? The clothes often refer to protection..the new house could be referring to a new direction God has for you and your family and in the process there could possibly be a spiritual attack form the enemy that is going to try and come upon your husband but God will deliver the protection needed. And it being your clothes it quite possibly needs to come through your prayers and or something God is going to work through you. Just a thought..

God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:49 pm

White refers to pure..

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:32 am

Hello and thank you daughteroftheKing:

The clothes were all clean.

I have been praying about God's will concerning the church home He would have my family to move to. I wonder why in the dream we moved from a house to a flat and the house we moved from disappears?

I really do believe that this dream is speaking about our moving to another place of worship?

Thanks for what you share.

Last edited by Dream223 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 am

It is speaking about your move. White can also mean the righteousness of the dream, that it is from God. And God is in the moving. Spiritual attack on the leader of the home, so pray for your husband. The bible says that the woman came out of him but the man comes through the woman. In the dream you told him "he couldn't see your husband", use your authority for protection and to bring forth the man and the wisdom concerning the decisions he has to make concerning the move. And that your not to go back to where you came from, there's no life there.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you lorigary. I too agree with both you and daughteroftheKing. I will continue to pray for God's protection and wisdom during this transition. I also believe that I am not to return to the church home I left. Thanks for sharing.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:27 pm

I've always felt like garments represent either a person's character, mindset, or positioning (ex: in the bible, people would be dressed for certain tasks, etc).

This delivery truck pulled into your yard and out of it you pulled out a skirt that had big flowers on it. Would you normally wear a skirt like that In real life?

Could this dream represent a new mindset for you concerning your family? A new delivery for you (personally) that will make you satisfied and happy?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:05 am

Thanks Desiree for the post.

I believe that something the Lord gave me will be revealed with the new move, or although the house (church) I moved from is gone (it disappeared in the dream), I did not lose my clothes ( possibly gifts, anointing, etc.) I understand that the white skirt could possibly symbolize a particular gift God has given me will begin to manifest and be used at the new place of worship. I believe that it will positively affect my family and anger the enemy...Praise Jesus!

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top