MANIFESTATION people playing dangerous Ocean tide in or out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION people playing dangerous Ocean tide in or out

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 pm

I had this dream last night before I had a bad dream I might or might not post.

I was at an ocean at night. I don't remember who was around me but it seemed like I had gotten a little acquainted with them. There was an older boy and some other people maybe they were family I don't know. So I was watching the edge of the water when the waves would recede I could see all these creatures big, and small, and school of fish. There were dangerous creatures with long sharp teeth like a barracuda. I thought I saw a shark but it was something else. People were going into the water and I was telling them not to go in and to get out, but they didn't care about the dangerous creatures at the very edge of the water. There was this big pipe like thing that was bigger in circumference than a person and it was sticking out of the sand in the serf about knee high. There were dangerous creatures in there too. There was that boy in there playing and I told him to get out that the creepy dangerous creature that clung to the wall was biting/eating him and he happily replied that no there wasn't anything biting him as I was watching it biting his leg.
I remember seeing the tide go out and I went out to the sand where the water had left to look for shells. Then the tide would come back in and I would wait. I think I was also carrying people out of the dangerous water. The water was briny.

I'm wondering if this has any connection to my quagmire and monsters dream?!

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION people playing dangerous Ocean tide in or out

Post by jwhita on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 am

Hi HF, I read the post on quagmires again, I'd read it before but wasn't sure of anything. Together, they make me think of an attack of some sort on your fellowship or family. The water sounds like the move of the Spirit, but with dangerous elements trying to hide in it and get to the people. And the quagmire sounds like lies or evil doctrine designed to draw people into bondage. The enemy loves getting people tied up in any kind of garbage to keep them from serving or from the Joy of God. Thye are both surely warning dreams and should make us watch and pray.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:33 am

Thanks J. I will take the warning seriously.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MANIFESTION

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:08 am

I'm looking through my past dreams trying to find a specific one to write a Manifestation.

I believe this manifested in Sept. 2010! My son and I went to the beach with a homeschool group that we had just joined. there was this rock outcropping that went from the beach into the ocean, just past the shore line. My son and I, as well as a lot of the kids were playing in the tide pools and going out onto the rocks. Farther out, the water was murky and you couldn't see how deep it was. My son was out on a rock and it looked safe for him to swim to shore from there, which was only a foot away. He slipped on the rock and cut himself pretty bad. The other moms got him and started dressing his wound. I took the long way back. I didn't realize it was illegal to go out on the rocks... The paramedics came and got us and drove us back to our vehicle. The police stopped by but didn't give me a ticket, only warned me that he could have fined me big time. I took him to the hospital and he got a few stitches. I am thankful to Father that the officer had mercy on us and that my son wasn't hurt badly!!! I tell you what, I'll never go out on rock outcropping into the ocean again. I might play in some safe and clear tide pools though.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:25 pm

I'm sorry that happened hind'sfeet, I'm glad he's okay. Thanks for sharing your dream and manifestation.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:19 pm

That's alright and you are welcome! The blood was the scariest part. It was scary and exciting, he got stitches and then right after we went to the Greek Festival and had some Greek food and watched some dancing.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top