I need some help!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need some help!!!!!!!!!

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Its been about two weeks since I had this dream, but I've been thinking about the dream periodically. I was in an apartment where there were two guys and a woman. The two men started arguing back and forth and one of them pulled out a gun on the other, but somehow I began easing out of the door (can't remember if he shot the woman or the man) and began running after me and chased me out of the apartment and through the alley until I lost him. All I remember is when I got to a certain alley I reached a block of house where I say people from my church sitting in front of a house at a table and talking it was the lawn and And one of the evangelist from my church who is very powerful was sitting in a lawn chair. I remember seeing them and the other people who were sitting at the table looked at me laugh. But the evangelist was looking at me as if she waiting on me to say something, and from there I asked "Where is the church?" or "Where was a particular church".....And she began saying and showing me where it was, and it was on the same block as the house. Not sure what it means, but some insight would be helpful..... I have been thinking about changing churches as well, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the dream.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I need some help!!!!!!!!!

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:16 pm

If you don't mind me asking..what type of church are you currently going to? Denomination and what not...and why were you thinking about changing?

God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 pm

I got to a Apostolic-Pentecostal church we believe in the Apostolic doctorine. I'm thinking about changing, because I'm not being fed and my concept of church has changing. I go to holy ghost -filled church that believes in shouting and speaking in toungues, but after we shout. Whats after that? Its not a nurturing church for me. I have been there for since I was 10, and My whole perspective has changed. I have gone through a tremendous amount of trials with in the church. As well as I was over the dance team, I had been a leader since I was 18 and now I am 22. I feel stagnated there. You are limited to the choir or the praise team. I don't feel like it can nurture my other gifts because I am more than just a dancer.

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheking on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:39 pm

Well of course you should always follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. That is something I cannot interpret for you...only you know what God is saying to you. I do however know that a gunman often refers to a threat to your health..thankfully you said you got away so I would definately advise you to pray about that.
Im not too sure about the other bit of it...other than what I said in the beginning. Only you know where the Holy Spirit is leading you to be. Listen to Him..follow Him..keep your eyes on Him and He will show you what you need to do.
God bless!

Vanessa

daughteroftheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Thank you!

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomeGod on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

I pray God will help you interpret your dream.
I had a similar dream where a gun man followed me and shot me in the chest when I walked out of a house to get away from arguing between other people.(the gunman shot the other people too)...the interpretation the Lord gave me was a warning that people's words would deeply hurt me. It definitely manifested in real life. In real life, I tried to distance myself from people who hurt me with words, but I ended up hearing their gossip thru 3rd parties and it "followed" me. In my dream, it involved people in my life who claimed they were Christians but really were revealed as being against God's Word. It amazes me still that God so cares about us He would take the time to warn us even when just our feelings could be hurt.
God bless you! He will protect you if you listen to His gentle voice....
Psalm 91

Last edited by awesomeGod on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dream detail)

awesomeGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm

this could possibly be the result of the conflict you feel about your church and the end of your dream could be your desire to find a new church. I have lots of dreams similar to this that are based off my feelings.
just some thoughts,
blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Just thoughts...

I think the dream is a warning that there will be an exchange of words amongst people in your church and while you aren't directly involved, you'll be impacted. Also, the new church you're directed to won't be too different (too far) from your current one. I think whether that's good or bad may depend on how you perceive the evangelist who gave you the direction in the dream - if she's someone that you trust then it's a good thing but if she's not someone that you trust and/or respect then it may be a warning to keep your level of discernment high during this time of finding a new church...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:36 am

Proverbs 22:10
Romans 1:29
Isaiah 63:10
Acts 9:31
Acts 15:8
Acts 20:28 Romans 5:5
Romans 14:17
Romans 15:16
]1 Peter 2:5[Hebrews 3:7

Back to top Go down

Post by new2mygift28 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:41 am

Hello Mbstudent:

I read every scripture that you gave me, but there is one thing I need to know. How are you intertwining this scriptures with the dream? I would love it if you would explain it to me.Thank you in advance

new2mygift28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum