In a room with Catholic minister

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a room with Catholic minister

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:36 pm

Hey my loves!
I had a dream where I was in a room (I think some family members were there) with alot of people sitting at tables in front of a priest that had on all black. He was bright in the face and once again had a mini afro. He looked like two races mixed together (mulatto). I remember everyone reading a prayer in unison that was handwritten in black ink (kinda looked like "the constitution") and the paper was somewhat faded (yellowish tint). I couldn't remember what we were all saying but everyone was holding up their index finger and holding a lit candle in their other hands. It would seem like the "Lord's prayer" but it wasn't clear if that was it. I remember thinking: "what am I doing here?" I looked around wondering what was going on but joined in anyway. thinking
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In a room with Catholic minister

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.

When I read your dreamed I sensed that what was taking place was not of the Lord. The Priest that you described in the dream sounded like it described Obama now please do not get me wrong I am not trying to speak wrong of Obama at all, I am just sharing what I sensed and felt the spirit impressed upon me.

In your dream everything looked good on the outside and as if it was of the Lord. The Priest wore an all black robe and his face was glowing represents an angel of darkness disguised as an angel of light coming to try and deceive the Lords people. The reason I felt or sensed it sounded like Obama was because of the mixed race and the Afro,and the sense that you were reading the constitution.

This is a good dream in the sense that the Lord is revealing to you to be alert and not easily deceived by what might look good and seek him in all things you do.I believe he is also showing you many others who are easily deceived in the church.

Please toss out what does not fit dear one.

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:40 pm

wow i see how that fits! how did you feel about the guy desiree?
love, Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:30 am

Jeanie
that was interesting. You know, the man kept flashing from a caucasian to an african american and then the end result being mulatto. Daph,I think I felt a "little out of place" at first but nothing towards the man. I was just like: what is everybody doing? Its funny because I've been having several "American" dreams lately. That is what God has been pressing upon my spirit lately: "NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS". Dont' judge by the outward appearance and as the bible says in proverbs, "don't be easily swayed by the seductive words" (paraphrase). I am constantly trying to be on my guard and to look at the fruits while using discernment as well. I am trying to "Seek God" for certain things in particular. There has even been a recent incident in my town where people in this one congregation just found out that the pastor is preaching two doctrines (Christ and then Buddhism?)...scary! My father just told me this yesterday, so this dream could also be prophetic in that case! Thanks again Daph and Jeanie for the help. I will definitely remain vigilant!!!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:03 am

Hi all,

You know this may seem strange to you all however.........The Lord has been reminding my husband and myself..........DO NOT GO BY THE NATURAL....There is going to be I believe a massive amount of deception with regard to the church and there beliefs or doctrines. I am right now hearing the Lord direct me to 2 Timothy 4:3-5

3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers;
4. and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
5. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

I hope this helps.

Love in Christ,

Connie
:book:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:21 am

AMEN AND AMEN AGAIN CONNIE!!! SO TRUE! OUCH! lol!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top