Dream about the new pastors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about the new pastors

Post by chica4christ on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 am

Short background. My parents were assistant pastors for 23 years up until December. The former pastor had a stroke/heart attack and the agreement was that when he stepped down, so did my dad. He couldn't be the interim pastor for whatever reason. My mom was the secretary as well and she had to resign as well because my dad put his name in to run for pastor of the church and it was "conflict" of interest. Well my parents did not win and lost to a younger couple, the pastors wife is 26 and her husband is 37, very young couple with no background of ever having pastored a church. They have been more evangelistic than anything preaching from church to church and doing conferences.

Well this past weekend, a powerful anointed prayer warrior lady from the church where my parents use to co-pastor came up to my mom to tell her of a dream she had and it was very dark. So, my mom told me to post it here and anyinsight would be appreciated.
Thanks and God Bless.
Stephani

As the new pastor is preparing to take office this coming weekend. This whole process has not been honest and transparent. A group from the church decided to take us out to eat to show their love and support after everything happened. We did not win the election for new pastor. Well after the dinner one sister who is a brave intersessor always praying for us told us of a ugly dream that she had recently and I wanted to send it to you for carification or spiritual insight. The dream was of Melissa a woman (the new pastors wife) and her Husband bro Jay. Melissa is a very young lady with a powerful anointing and calling in her life she is relentless when it comes to her Lord. ln the dream, sister sees Melissa with a black veil almost like a wedding veil but black , praying and looking up and she also sees bro Jay with a downward face with a beard and with a sad and almost depressed look it appears like he has not shaved in some time, he looks depressed . Please help me clarify this dream. Thanks Naomi

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about the new pastors

Post by jwhita on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:50 am

The black veil is a funeral veil in most cultures and symbolizes a death in most places Chica. this could be a warning of a physical death or spiritual death. Whatever, it effects your young pastor and his wife. Church politics are rarely completly transparent, especially in churches run by votes. But it still behooves us to pray for this young man. As for your parents, God will always bless honesty and forthrightness. Best to keep clean hands and clean hearts always, and shun evil in any form. (especially gossip, anger, things that infect the heart. ) I'm sure they know this already.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:57 am

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to update all and let ya'll know that my parents are still in the mourning phase and are not attending the church where they served for over 25 yrs. I dont know what my dad plans on doing but if you see this, please keep Santos and Naomi in prayer.

I was also writing to post another dream.

My dad dreamed this 2 days ago that the church where he use to co-pastor flooded all the way to the top and when the water had gone away, it smelled mildewy and nasty in the church, also all the instruments were rusted.

I have no idea what this means and any insightful wisdom would be appreciated.

Blessings,
Stephani

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top