Many Soul Ties

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Many Soul Ties

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:03 am

I tried breaking soul ties with other people last night and this morning I had bad dreams even though I had pled the blood of Jesus before sleeping. Is there a wrong way and a right way? Can someone tell me how to do it thoroughly?! Maybe I should fast before I do it? I'm taking 2 tough physical classes 3 times a week and I don't know if it will be good for my muscles to not eat. I don't want to wait for the weekend either. I think that I might have broken some in my last fast but I had neglected/forgotten several others.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Many Soul Ties

Post by traveller on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Hinds'feet, as I don't know what you've already done to break the soul ties and you're right in wanting to do it thoroughly, I wanted to pass on the title of a book that I have that deals with this, and explains the process really well (bit too long to put it all here) so I'll send you the title in a pm as i don't think book references are allowed in messages:) This is one way how one can learn to scripturally be set free (by yourself), but another option is to ask if in your new church or maybe another church in the area does deliverance ministry. That way there's people that will explain and help you with the steps/process you can take to be set free/stay free.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Fasting does not always have to be food. If you watch too much t.v.; don't watch it. If you are always on the "hellephone", as my Pastor calls it; turn it off. If you love sweets, don't eat them. Meat...don't eat it. Whatever it is that will cause you to make a sacrifice to turn down...do it.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Oh that is Awesome because I have 2 things going!! One is the tv and I won't mention the other... I can just say this is a first since I was a preteen...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by James Gerald on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 am

At all cost denie the flesh all I watch is ministry I talk to no one but HE
total isolation if I speak all that comes from within out of my lips flows nothing but GLORY AND PRAISE TO MY GLORIOUS FATHER SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND, KNOCK,& KNOCK, & KNOCK!
HOLY, HOLY, HOLY IS THE LORD OF HOSTS THE LORD MY GOD!

James Gerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:31 am

Thank you James!!! I've been wondering about that too. I've been whittling my shows down. Don't watch many series shows now.
Mostly watch history and science, stuff like that anymore.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top